Chapter 18

I took my time to walk to her room thinking about all the possibilities about tonight. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. A gentle voice said come in and I walked in and saw the room basked red lights. I felt the hair rise on my body due to excitement and fear. What the hell was this? What was she upto?

"Close the door.", Ione purred from the darkness. I closed the door and walked in the direction of the voice. I found her sitting on the sofa wearing a lingerie and sipping wine. She looked so, different? no, beautiful? no, sexy? yeah that's was the right word to describe her. My thoughts were jumbled by just looking at her. She was wearing a black racy lingerie which left enough things for imagination.

"Welcome to the second part of the contract.", she said softly looking through her lashes. She crossed her legs in a languid manner which froze me in my place, her bronze skin glistened in red light.

"What s-second p-part?", I asked tearing my eyes from her legs.

"It was mentioned in the contract, I want a submissive man servant.", she said boring her eyes into mine, I felt like she could see through me and see the fear I felt. It then dawned to me what she meant by that. What had I involved myself into, I wondered to myself.

"Take off your clothes and lie on the bed."

"I'm not ready for this.", I said collecting my courage. If it would have been any other women I would have pulled her into the bed with me but with Ione, it was different. She had an intimidating aura around herself which kept me in my place. It might because she was my employer or I had always seen her as someone above me.

"No one is, honey, come on now, take it off or I'll have to tear them apart.", I took a few steps back listening to her threat but obliged to the order given.

"Okay", I walked to the bed and stripping off my t-shirt and pants. I lay on the bed skeptically waiting for her. She kept watching my every move with hawk like eyes and I went stiff under careful gaze. The next thing I knew was my hands were cuffed to the bed post and Ione sat on the bed beside me.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you as it is your first day."

"What are you doing?", I asked meekly.

"We are playing."

"What are we playing at?"

"We will play with some toys..."

"Is it painful? It is my first time..."

"What? You never had a BDSM relationship before?"

"No."

"Did you have sex before?"

"No."

"You're a virgin, what the fuck!", she uncuffed my hands and passed me my clothes.

"You can go back to your room.", she said taking her phone and dialing a call.

"Hey, are you free tonight?", she asked on the phone and I didn't know what came over me but I snatched her phone away.

"I'm right here."

She stared at me for a long time, I felt like she was eating me with her eyes and suddenly she started laughing. Her laugh was musical but I started feeling annoyed at her for laughing at me.

"Why are you laughing?"

"What am I suppose to do with you?", she asked with an amused face.

"Whatever you were doing."

"OMG... haha", she continued laughing, "tomorrow I'll see you running to my father."

"I won't do that, I swear."