✯ANCIENT EYES✯

I get up this morning feeling so tired from all the new information bestowed upon me

Why God? Why did you select me? Didn't you know my dreams? My ambition my passion? Yet why did you do this to me.

Maid: Princess why do you look so gloomy?

Jyothi: Nothing.

Maid: Dear, you should be happy. Now that your going to meet your husband tommorow.

All the maid servants around me start giggling. The room is filled with joy and laughter except me.

Suddenly I feel a urge to run from here leaving all my problems behind.

Jyothi: Can I know your name ?

Maid: I'm chaithra ,you can call me
chaithra ma.

Jyothi: Chaithra ma, can I visit the palace garden? I feel like a trapped bird here.

Maid: Okay, but be safe.

Jyothi: Thank you, Chaithra ma.

Maid: Okay wait take this girls with you.

I don't listen to her and run down the stairs. I reach the gate which will lead me outside.

As soon as I walk into the lush green garden dotted with different kinds of beautiful and unique flowers.

I'm not a huge fan of flowers but those that are displayed before me are the kinds which I have never seen of.

My eyes  wandered among the extinct species of flowers, each one extravagantly beautiful that the other, their eye catch colour made me turn from side to side

And then a wooden piece caught my eye.

Jyothi: What could it be?

I walk closer to see a massive gate which is open....

The open door hits my curiosity nerve and  it's driving me insane. I try to talk my heart out of it but I fail.

After days of not doing something interesting my heart drums like a keyed monkey compelling me to open the gate.