✯Little Tease ✯

I laid awake until midnight, waiting for everyone to doze off

I was in a battle with myself on what I had planned to do. My mind had been made up, but that didn't stop my conscience to stop arguing with me.

My idea was stupid and against the law and I'm sure if Karna wasn't a good soul he would have put me to shame the minute he knew about my engagement.

I slipped out of my bed as quietly as possible. I tip toed across the floor like my life depended on it.

I wore only my white blouse and pink lehenga. I had no time nor light to search for my veil.

I gripped the adjoining door tightly and wincing at any little noise it made.

My heart was beating erratically. I tried to stifle the excitement and anxiousness coursing through my veins.

I noticed a big lump on the bed and tiptoed to him quietly. I was surprised I made it to the other side without making a single sound.

The excitement rised in my spine and ended between my legs.

Gathering what courage I had left, I lifted the blanket to place the letter I had been writting this entire evening.

Hopefully he understands me after reading it.

The second my fingers touched the blanket, a startled scream left my throat.

I was lifted off the ground like I weighed nothing and flipped over so my back was facing the bed.

I could see Karna's dark figure looming over me, shiver went down my spine.

Karna had pinned me firmly to the bed, his torso between my legs. His strong hand has gripped both of mine above mine. I was completely caged.

His hair was tousled from lying in the bed, but still made him look sexy.

I let my eyes roam over his body. To see what he was wearing. His chest was bare, his abs on full display, making my core twist in pleasure. His lower body was covered with dothi.

Somehow he knew I was coming.

His dark eyes surveyed me in absolute rage. Before I could say anything Karna's wrath-filled eyes flickered down to my body.

My nipples had hardend and starined against the thin cotton fabric, my stomach was exposed. My tigh were completely exposed due to the short lehenga I wore. His torso was frimly pressed between my womanhood.

I had definately not come prepared for this.

As his eyes exploited every part of my body they could land on, I could feel something warm between my legs. It first started as a warm feeling but quickly started burning under his gaze.

I watched, completely mesmerized, as he lifted his hand and let his hand trace down the length of my neck.

A gasp escaped my lips as his cold hand made contact with my flaming skin.

He let his hand slither slowly down my neck. There was no hesitation when he grabbed one of my hardend nipple to taking my entire breast in his hands. He grasped it in his fingers and squeezed gently and pulling it at the same time.

He alternated from squeezing and pulling my hardend nipple and taking them entirely in his bare hands. In that time all the thought about my family and Vignesh left my mind. I wanted all of him, and I was willing to give myself in return.

His eyes here glued to what he was doing to my body and I enjoyed the sensual feeling spreading down my body under his touch.

I couldn't stifle the soft moans escaping my lips nor the way I pressed my breasts into his hand, needing to feel more of him.

I could feel the pressure building in my pussy along with the wetness.

A low growl left his lips, his eyes shut in concentration. His hands retreating from my sensitive nipples.

A whine of frustration, longing, arousal left my lips when his eyes opened and filled with fury again.

He climbed of me and was at the other end of the room before I could say anything.

I pulled myself out of his bed silently. If I thought I was idiot before, now I'm insane.

The sensual feeling lingering in me made me curse him for pulling away from me. If only he knew I was willing to give myself away to him.

But Karna and I were a losing game and we both knew it.

Karna kept his eyes away from my body as I walked back to my room. The thought that he couldn't control himself around me sent a familiar smugness.

I retreated back to my room and flopped myself onto the bed with a futstrated groan.

Author's Note

Author's Note

I'm sorry to say this but I won't be able to update very regularly. Already I have been updating late because of my eye problem.

I'll still try to put up an update per week.

Question ::

Q : Which vision is most important to you ?

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE