✯ ECSTASY ✯

◤ ━━━━ ❀ ⋅◈⚜◈⋅ ❀ ━━━━◥
JYOTHI'S POV

He grabbed my waist so my body was pinned against his. His gaze shifting to my lips before he softly cupped the side of my face, bringing his lips down to mine.

My heart jumped at the tender gesture, and began thumping hardly against my chest.

The kiss was slow, soft and— meaningful.

We'd never kissed like this before. Our kisses were always meaningless, a way to further build up the sexual sensations. We never just stopped halfway to brush our lips together tenderly.

Softly, we break apart, and I caught my breath, unable to hide how affected I was by that kiss.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, Jyothi. I don't want to force anything on you."

"I won't stop you, K..." my last word was smothered on his lips. He took my mouth with a savage intensity again, ravishing me like I was a feast from Heaven.

His lips transferred on my neck, trailing a path down on my breasts. I did not protest when he gently pushed down my blouse, and exposed my breasts.

His pupils turned so dark as he looked at me with burning desire. His eyes dropped from my eyes to my shoulders and to my breasts.

"You're so beautiful, Jyothi. Perfect for me," he fondled one of my breasts with tantalizing possessiveness, while his mouth savored my other breast, flicking and licking my sensitive nipple until it turned to marble hard.

My hands were on his back, his neck... my fingers raking his silky hair, urging him to continue what he was doing, and never stop.

"Ahh... Karna," I moaned when his mouth transferred to my other breast, licking and suckling deliciously, while his hands began a lust-arousing exploration of my soft flesh.

Slowly, his hands moved downward, skimming either side of my body. I gasped aloud when I felt his hands caressing the skin of thighs. His touch was divine ecstasy, burning my tingling skin.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Please... don't stop," I almost begged.

Before I knew what he was going to do, he knelt down in front of me.

"Open your legs for me, Jyothi. Let me ravish you," he said like an order.

I obeyed, and let him explore my thighs with his possessive hands. I couldn't control the outcry of delight when his mouth replaced his hand, playfully biting, licking and teasing my skin.

A moan of ecstasy slipped through my lips when I felt his mouth on my inner thigh, licking and suckling the sides of my feminine core.

"You smell so good, Jyothi, so sweet," his eyes held mine, as he savored my skin.

It was pure torture. His tongue tracing the hem of my waist, deliciously, it gave me a heady sensation. I was flaming with fire, my center was so wet from wanting him.

"Karna... Please."

He knew what I craved, and he knew the agony I was feeling.

In one fluid motion, he exposed my feminine core to his dark compelling burning eyes.

I cried with delight when his hungry mouth captured my center. Licking all my juices, flicking and lapping my bead, biting, teasing and eating me, like I was his most delicious meal.

My whole being was flooded with desire. Tears fell on my cheeks as I soared to an awesome shuddering ecstasy.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry, yesterday I had technical issue so I couldn't upload.

I'll be uploading every Sunday and after that I can't promise to update because i have 3 national exam.

CLAT - 17 June
CET - 15-16 June
NEET - 19 July

VOTE SHARE COMMENT