✯Reached✯

"Thank you third prince of Pandava

"Thank you third prince of Pandava. It is my pleasure to be here." I expressed with respect. I recalled my lessons with my arrogant teacher and I remember seeing a painting of him.

Not only his painting but also his acts of bravery. No archer in entire baratha could defeat him except Karna. Which in a way made him famous.

"Thank you for accepting our invitation and giving your daughter's hand in marriage to my son Krishna." The man now turned towards father.

Both of them embraced each other, before speaking.

"Anything for you my friend. I'm delighted that my daughter is blessed to marry someone of such a honoured kingdom." He exclaimed with such pride as if he was his own.

Even through the pride I could see love and affection of a brother in his eyes.

"I would say the same to you Krishna. But let's talk inside. It's not respectable to keep our guests out." He responded to father.

"Guest? We are in-laws now Arjuna." my father teased Arjuna and we all followed them inside the palace, as they kept on talking to each other.

Like before we were surrounded by guards. They made me uncomfortable by the close proximity we were in.

"Your highness please follows us in this way." a guard kindly requested to me. I first assumed he was taking to my stepmother but later found out it was me.

"Where are you taking her?" Immediately my stepmother intervened as usual.

Poking her nose in everything which involved me was her new found hobby.

"The princess is ordered to be accommodated in a separate chamber by his majesty." He replied to her without averting a eye.

"Okay if that's so." She gave her verdict and walked in the opposite direction.

I followed the guard who stoped before a beautiful chamber. It wasn't as beautiful as my own chamber yet it stood out.

There was an unexplained calmness in the air. The one I felt when I was with Karna. When I think of him he should have been the one to greet us being the eldest of the family but thank God he wasn't there.

Otherwise everyone would have know he was the bug who bit me.

The curtains and the bedsheets were a shade of red embroided with gold lace

The curtains and the bedsheets were a shade of red embroided with gold lace. There was a study table with few books on it.

How did they know I love to read? Does Karna know my identity?

I settle down with a book in my hand for the rest of the day.

❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁

Support me as an Author by Voting and commenting 🗨️

Q/a: Have you ever been bitten by a bug?
Me: Yes many time. My blood is sweet. 🤤

(If any vampire are reading this book please don't attack me) 🥺

Drop your answer in the comment box.

Love you all for reading my story 💜

Bye ✨

❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁