✯ACCUSATION✯

KARNA'S POV

I sat thinking about yesterday's indefinable night. Jyothi accepted my love for her, but something's stopping me from trusting her.

Idealistically I wouldn't have excepted to love a engaged woman. But now I've turned selfish, selfish for love. Is this who I really am?

I lay out under the neem tree. Someone came creeping, creeping stealthily out of the corner, thinking I did not notice.

"Who's that?" I called out, siting upright with my hand on my sword ready to be pulled out.

"It's me, Rukmini," she walks into the balcony with a sense of purpose.

"What brings you here Rukmini?" I ask right away.

"Ofcourse to praise your success story of successfully whooing that slut?" she ended her accusation with a witch's laugh.

"What do you talk about?" I ask remaining calm while my fist ball up.

"Don't you act smart with me. I know your purpose of coming here. You always have hated my husband and have been looking for a way to put him down. Now having been rightly put next to that vixen's room has boosted your chances, and I rightly believe that she has warmed your bed," she said as if she witnessed everything.

"I do not care of what you say about me, but do not dare to call her names. Jyothi has done nothing to deserve such a treatment from you,” I say, now standing on my feet.

“Do you think that girl deserves to be the queen of Indraprastha while she has no knowledge of being a royal? Her mother Radha isn't even married to Krishna, she is just a mere lover. Yet her daughter gets to be a Queen,” she says her chest heaving heavily.

“Your jealousy is getting the best of you,” I say and try to leave but she stops me.

"I didn't come here to talk about me but you. I know how people in love behave, you both act just like Radha and Krishna, when they tried to hide their relationship around me,” she narrowed her eyes at me.

"So you mean that Jyothi and I are in love?” “That's absolute bullshit,”

“You can deny it, you can hide it, but one day the truth will come out. Then all will know I was right about that slut,” she said before leaving me alone.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello guys, I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I'm stuck in a spiral of books and studies, that's the reason I had to stop updating for a few months. Hopefully next update will be soon.

VOTE     COMMENT    SHARE