Introduction

Hi everyone I started a new a fanfic I will keep The other fanfic on hold for now but I will update it so don't worry!
Han Y/n
Age -18
Loves-cute tiny things, has a soft spot for animals
Hates - the people who hurt her loved ones
Y/n hides a dark past within herself. She is a kind sweet orphan girl who was adopted by Ms Han (you will get to know her soon) she has high level of trust issues. But she is a little cute ball of sunshine she doesn't let her past tear her. She is broken but strong too.

Kim SeokjinAge-28A cold man from outside but very soft to his loved and dear ones he is the eldest of the brothers and has the control over the business world with his father

Kim Seokjin
Age-28
A cold man from outside but very soft to his loved and dear ones he is the eldest of the brothers and has the control over the business world with his father. He is known as Jin in the underground world. He is good with pistols and is good in fighting.

Kim NamjoonAge-26He is also like seokjin cold outside soft to his loved ones

Kim Namjoon
Age-26
He is also like seokjin cold outside soft to his loved ones. He is the leader of
BTS . He controls the transactions made between the companies or gangs.
He is the mastermind of the group. He is like the second main fighter of BTS. He is known as RM.

Kim YoongiAge- 27He is cold to both sides but has a soft side too

Kim Yoongi
Age- 27
He is cold to both sides but has a soft side too.
He is the one with big guns. He is called SUGA in the underground world. He takes care of the money department on the business world. He is a cunning person. And he can't tolerate annoying people.