Chapter Nineteen

When we were going to put our plan into action we thought that our voices are also amazing so why not sing the baby shark song ourselves. Hehehe now these guys will have a more horrible morning than ours.
Then we started with the karaoke 🎤 and sung so beautifully that Jin oppa and meow oppa came down and tried to stop us but couldn't they felt guilty that's good cause they should be guilty.
One by one everyone came down and mostly everyone was in a horrible state after we finished the song we made sure everyone was down.

(For those of you who are thinking what about the maids they are sleeping or doing their work well the maids live a bit away from the house in a servant quater.)

After that we sat down and had our very tasty breakfast and even went through what had happen in the morning and everything along the lines.
After breakfast we had decided to relax and then go play beach volleyball of me & my friends vs my brother & brothers friends.

Time skip to Haikyuu!! [iykyk]

When we came out of our house towards the beach there were people there in black suits I and hobi oppa were the first to reach so when we saw them we were a bit surprised.

Then one of them came towards me with a purple letter in hand and gave that to me when I opened it. Then that same man handed a yellow rose to me.

Hobi oppa looked at me with confusion and I looked at him with the same look on my face I opened the letter and it read

My dear beautiful y/n
Hope my men didn't scare you. I just came to know that you were around here and thought to send this letter to you. If possible will you come meet me, cause there might be a new mission for you and your gang or possibly something the boss wants. Send your reply with my men and they will give you my number so text me darling I don't want you to avoid me.

From
Your beautiful Aunt
Jess

After I read the letter I got to know who send it and her code name says it all she is the black aunt (ok I am not trying to be racist I will change the name in the coming chapter)of the company we work for I know a weird name for someone so dangerous but who cares.
Anyways..
"I will meet her" I said to the black suit men in front of me

"Ok black rose" said one of the man.
" Here you go" said the same men while handing me a purple piece of paper.

After that little exchange I told my brother's that we friends might need to head out tmw for some work and I expected them to not co-operate but they did co-operate with us and said that it is fine and man was I shocked thay would have  never let me do this stuff if they didn't knew who I was.

And with that we totally forgot about volleyball and started playing boardgames in the house.

.
.
.
Ok so I am sorry for late update I know it is a short chapter but I was facing some block so I got stuck anyways I will see you guys soon.
Hope you liked the chapter.
And your hair look amazing today!!
(And if your hair are dirty wash them)