Chapter Twenty - Two

"Hey guys wake up OH MY GOD C'MON GUYS YOU CAN'T BE SLEEPING WAKE UP!!!!!!"

"What the hell why are you waking us up"

"I found a lead that we can follow to take us to Jim"

Well, that was enough for me to blink my eyes open and open them to see the brightness that the sun was emitting.
I brought my feet down on the floor from the sofa and rubbed my eyes. And moved my head left and right to see from where I got such amazing news.

My search reached an end when I saw Somi Yeonjun and IU talking excitedly though with a tired look on their face.

I went over to them.

"Hey guys! good morning so what's this lead that you got here."

"Oh good morning Y/n didn't see you coming but anyways get ready we have a meeting in 15 minutes so we gotta wake the others up and we need to move with the details to the meeting room," Somi informed me

"Oh OK but we can't possibly leave for a meeting in these clothes."
IU said

"Oh don't worry Sunwoo and Lisa have gone to bring us clothes for these emergencies so freshen up and then get changed and come to the meeting room fast," Yeonjun replied

"But I can't wait tell me no" I pleaded

"Nope not doing that Y/n now go get inside the washroom and freshen up. I am making coffee you want it ?" Somi said

"Yeah," I replied in a defeated voice.

I then went to the washroom there were already kits there to help us freshen up I picked up the one with Y/n written on it washed my face and applied a face wash over it. Before washing it I started brushing my teeth I like to keep my face wash on my face for some time I strongly believe that it helps clean my face up. OK anyway after I was done I came out and saw that Sunwoo and Lisa and already arrived.

"Hi Y/n here this is your stuff," Lisa said when she spotted me and handed me a bag filled with my stuff.

I looked at her and nodded

"Thank you" I said and again went to the washroom and changed into a white ruffled collar shirt and black pants to look you know a bit professional. Oh and I tied my hair in a ponytail did light makeup and done.

I then went out and soon everyone started to get ready.

"Here Y/n your coffee you can add sugar if you want" Somi said

"Oh thank you!! Oh, Somi before you go can you give me the files please." I asked

Huff "OK  here take it and review it nicely I wanted to tell you with everybody but well I can make an exception" Somi replied and went her way after winking at me.
I chuckled and soon sat down on the sofa with my coffee and their papers I started reading through it and all of our night helped but there was a slight problem there were a lot of places that Jim was last seen plus he had met a ton of people so what I mean to say is we need more people.

Soon everyone was ready and since only I and Somi knew what we had found we were going to conduct the meeting.

We went down to the meeting room.
Oh the meeting room is not in her penthouse sadly. It is in the building where her penthouse is.

So we went down and all of us took our seats I discussed a few things with Somi and then soon Auntie Jewel arrived she sat down and asked us to start the meeting.

We started the meeting and Somi started with a brief and all the technique stuff. Soon I took over.

"So there are a lot of places we need to cover cause as Somi said Lisa will need to stay here and help with the overview with Somi and IU needs to be on call then the only ones remaining are me Sunwoo and Yeonjun. We also have Grayson but I don't know about him if he will be able to join or not. We have 6 places to cover and we are only 3 so we need more people and I can suggest an idea if I may"

"Y/n you don't need to worry Grayson will surely join you in this mission and I am sure you all know that I have never sent you guys alone anywhere this time it will remain that way only you will be going in pairs. So now listen I have a member on standby named
Park Bo Gum I know that you guys are acquainted so I thought I'll ask him to join you on this mission. Oh and tell us your suggestion" Auntie replied

"Thank you, Auntie! I wanted to suggest that I bring my brothers on this mission they too work under the government but under my father, so I can propose this idea to my father and I am sure he will say yes cause Jim is a big problem for them too of course he also betrayed us once so it is a kind of rivalry. So if you agree I will talk to them"

"Oh my Y/n that would surely be amazing cause all the agents are on their missions and we can't possibly call them all back so this would be great talk to them and inform me quickly while you are confirming that I want all of you to form a plan. I am sure her brothers would help so let me a lot you the places that you have to go and the teams" Auntie said nodded towards Somi and Somi gave her the file.

"Ok so here Yeonjun and Grayson as they are acquainted  both  of them will go to USA. Sunwoo and Y/n I want you both to go to Spain
Then your brothers I think Taehyung is acquainted with Bo Gum so I'll send them to Dubai, then your other brothers can choose between the last three countries which are Russia, Italy and South Korea our country itself so again call them and let me know." Auntie said

I was so happy that I was going to Spain that with Sunwoo we had promised that we would travel together once.

We soon had to get ready for the missions we had been allotted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK so I had written this chapter a long time ago but I forgot to publish sorry for my mindlessness

So checking in on you guys
HOW ARE YOU MY DEARS???
I hope you all are well and taking care of yourselves

I pray you all may get whatever you guys are looking forward to and that you may be happy for the rest of the year.

See you in the next chapter!!!