Chapter five

Y/n P.O.V
Before I started following my soon to be brother's I asked my mother.
Y/n: Mom where am I going to sleep I don't have anything here.
Mom: Dear tell your brother's to show you your room your all stuff from our home is now here so go and sleep tomorrow is going to be a busy day.
Y/n: When did that happen?? Anyways Goodnight Mom and Dad love you both.
Dad gets surprised but a sweet smile curves his lips
And my mother looks so happy!!
Mom-Dad: Goodnight dear sleep well!!
I go and find my brother's waiting for me near the staircase.
Yoongi: What took you so long I am so sleepy!!
Jin: Yah stop being so annoying!!
Y/n: Guys can you show me my room Mom said my stuff came in my room but I don't know where it is.
Namjoon: Ohh no problem your room is with the maknaes as you are also a maknae now go the three of them will take you to your room.
Y/n: Ok Goodnight all of you. One last thing
Yoongi:ask fast...
Y/n: What do I call you???
Jimin: Oppa
Y/n: Yay finally I can call someone oppa I am so happy GOODNIGHT OPPAS
All of them laugh at her cuteness.
Hyung line: Goodnight!!
Then they separate ways maknaes go right and Hyungs go left.
I decided that I will give each one of them a cute or a funny Nickname it will be fabulous 😂.
The maknaes showed me the way to my room and went their separate ways well except for Jimin Oppa.
Y/n: Oppa why are you still here?
Jimin: I want to see if you like the room or not.
Y/n: Oh OK
Jimin: Come on it is right there.
I reached the door knob and when I opened it and saw my room I was so happy the shades and mostly everything was to my liking.
I turned around and hugged Jimin Oppa.
Y/n: I LOVE IT very much Thank you oppa thank you.
Jimin:I am glad you liked it we all did your room and added some things that we like. Goodnight Sis.
Y/n: Goodnight!!!
After Jimin Oppa went I went to the bathroom to take a bath well I was a bit sweaty so that's why.
After around 15 mins I came out and changed my clothes to this

And then tried to sleep but I couldn't so I read my Science book and i immediately felt sleepy 😂😂 so I went to sleep

It is funny how I always feel sleepy while reading it.
Time . Skip . Morning
Y/n
Y/n
Yyyyyyy/nnnnnnn waaaaakkkkkeeeee uuuuuuppppp.
Y/n: Hgisjsnbeosngwa what???
??: Wake up.
Y/n:Who are you? What time is it?? Wait why can't I see you?
Taehyung: well I am Tae your brother It is 9:00am and you can't see me cause you haven't open your eyes 👀 yet aish how can u be so absent minded.
Y/n: Ohhh ok but don't call me absent minded you alien.
Tae: whatever if you want to have breakfast come down fast.
Y/n: Fine I am coming.
Tae the alien 👽 left my room I was still in bed rolling from one corner to another corner, then I sat up and thought why do I have to get up is breakfast that important (yeah sometimes I sit on my bed and think is school that important and ask my self why it is right when I wake up 😂😂)at last I streched and stood up and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.
After I was done I changed into today's outfit.

I then went downstairs and I found that everyone was there except for Jin and Yoongi oppa

I think they still didn't wake up so I came to the dining table and pulled my chair and sat down.
Y/n: Good morning appa, omma and my dear oppa's.
Tae: Oh you are already awake I thought you will be more late.
Y/n: you understimated me.
Tae: So you are an early bird 🐦 or a night owl??
Y/n: me?? Well I am night owl I love to do my work at night.
Tae: Ohhhh!
Mom, Dad: Good morning dear.
Jungkook: great now let's start our breakfast.
Dad: Jungkook wait not yet where are Yoongi and Jin.
Namjoon: Oh appa I forgot to tell you they went to school to inform the teachers that we are going to not come to school for a week.
Dad: ohh then we can start eating our breakfast.
We started eating our breakfast and there was complete silence except for the fork and knife 🔪 touching the plate. Then mom broke the silence.
Mom: So where are guys going to go today as today is your siblings day.
Tae, me: How about arcade???
We both looked at each other and laughed we both said the same thing at the same time plus Jimin I don't know what happened to him.
Jimin: OMG I am in for the arcade.
Mom: but guys what about your wedding clothes.
Y/n: Mom, Dad I wanted to ask you can we wear something custom made on your weddings
or can I choose everyone's outfits please.
Dad: Oh sure why not how about this you guys go have fun today and then at night we can decide what we will do with the outfits and wedding.
Y/n: that will be wonderful. Let's get it.
Jungkook: wait I always say that.
Y/n: then let's say it together
Y/n,kook: LET'S GET IT.
WE ALL LAUGHED it finally felt that everything was on its place and was right.
(A/n:But she never knew what was in store for her ahead.)
After an hour
After about and hour Yoongi and Jin came and we went to the arcade.
The arcade was so fun and amazing all filled with neon lights.
I and Jungkook oppa ran to the claw machines and started playing we got so many fluffy toys and we both even became close to each other I hope we all get close and we have lots of fun together and I even hope that they don't hate me.
I played just dance with Tae oppa and guess what he lost by one point. Jimin and hobi oppa were laughing and teasing Tae for losing to me there was a bet that we kept whoever loses has to buy ice cream for all of them and Tae lost it.
I and Namjoon oppa with Yoongi oppa played a gun game and they won they were really good shooter's
(A/n: Well ofcourse they will be good shooter's because they are you know who😉) back to the story.
There was hopefully no bet that time i am glad about that.
I asked them if I could go to the washroom they said yes and after about ten minutes when I was getting back I didn't believe what I was seeing my nightmare. I quickly ran in the girls washroom again and tried to call Tae oppa cause I only have his number I tried again and again until he picked it up.
Tae: Who is this??
Y/n: Op.....pa it is ...........me Y/n
Tae : Y/n what happened???
Y/n: oppa.......can you come........help me please.......I want to get out of here.
Tae: okay Y/n where are you?
Y/n: oppa at the third floors washroom.
Tae: stay there I am coming.
Y/n: okay but can you stay on line while you are coming.
Tae: ok fine can you tell me who you are hiding from.
Y/n: Oppa I am hiding from my former bully and stalker.
Tae: oh shit wait there I will bring Jimin with me is that okay.
Y/n: I don't mind whoever you are bringing just come fast.
Tae: talk to Jimin okay.
Jimin: Y/n you okay??
Y/n: no oppa a big no I am having a panic attack it happens to me every time I see him he reminds me of all the bad things he did to me please come fast please.
After I said it my tears streamed down I could see that he noticed me before and now he is banging on the woman's washroom.

So guys tell me how was the chapter and tell me what happens next
I will try to update soon.
I have exams coming so might be it might delay sorry guys but please bear with it.
Any ways have a great day.
And make sure to vote and comment.
Ye Amigos 💜👋