Chapter three

Y/n : What do you want Maya?
Maya: Just doing my thing.
Y/n: And your thing is to bully me which is bad.
Maya: Oh really!!
Y/n: oh Yea!
Then Maya's eyes 👀 go towards Yeonjun and Sunwoo.
Maya: Oh so now you got boys following you.
Y/n: No they are my childhood orphanage friends
Maya:  oh yeah as if...... Wait orphanage  so it is true our great school topper Choi Y/n is an orphan oh Nala what is the meaning of orphan can you tell me.
Nala: Maya.. an orphan is a person who does not have any parents.
Maya: Ok I got it thanks Nala tch,tch,tch Y/n is a orphan huh??
Tears start to come in Y/n's eyes she tries to hide them but couldn't do it.
Y/n: Shut......up Maya you don't know what you are talking about!
Maya: oh I totally know what I am talking about.
Sunwoo: First of all freak off cause no one here is interested in you and I know you are doing this just for attention such an attention seeker.
Maya: Says the orphans friend who is also an orphan.

And my friend's that was when Maya hit her line and that is also the reason Maya is getting her ass kicked.

Y/n raised her right hand and *thak* gave Maya a tight slap on her face.

Jimin's P.O.V
When I came in the cafeteria with Tae and kook we saw two girls fighting on the middle of the cafeteria we wanted to see the show so we settled down and started to listen.
After 5 min
I was about to get up and beat Maya I don't usually beat girls but she had hit the line and I was freaking pissed. I can feel Y/n.
But before I could do that Y/n gave her a tight slap on her face she deserved it. I was happy to see that she got ashamed.
Jimin's P.O.V end

Y/N's P.O.V
When she said that to Sunwoo she hit the limit and I was done with her so I gave her what she deserved.

Y/n: Maya you yourself don't care about your parents but you care about the money that's all.

Y/n: but we know how it feels when we finally get proper motherly and fatherly love from the people who adopted us.

Maya looked down shamefully

Y/n: so it is true u run after money!

Boy1: Ohhhh ouch that might have hurt.

Girl1: Yes it sure did.

Boy2: but I wanna know if that is true.
But Maya kept silent

Girl2: the silence says it all.

Y/n: the truth always hurts Maya.

Boy3: True

Girl3: True

??: Silence Maya you might have learnt your lesson now.

We turned towards the owner of the voice to see X3's Jimin standing there with his hands in the pocket.

Maya:Oppa but..😧

Jimin: Don't Oppa me I am not your Oppa and Y/n you did the right thing people need to know their place. And the limit.

Jimin: Now all of you start eating the break will be over.

We all sat down quickly and quietly and ate our food.

Time skip end of school we walked back to the bus  stand but Yeonjun and Sunwoo stayed at school for filling the forms so I my Unnies and Lisa went to the bus station my and Lisa's bus had arrived and after we left I saw the bus that would take Somi and IU Unnies home.

This time I and Lisa started thinking of ways to keep people like Maya in limit.
(I am not going to write any of the ways you need to think for yourself cause your author is lazy I did this so that you let your gore self out😏😏😏)

I reached home and bid goodbye to Lisa.

I removed my house keys from my bag and unlocked the door and entered my home sweet home.
I took my water bottle from the fridge and a small snack as I didn't have much food during lunch because of a freak.
And went upstairs to my room and set down the things I brought from downstairs on my table and went to take a bath to relax.
After 30 mins....
I came out and wore this👇