Chapter Twenty-One

Y/n' s P.O.V
Hey how dare you enter???.... Oh!! Grayson??
OK so Grayson is Aunt Jess's son and he also did a very few missions with me or I can say the ones auntie handed to me.
Grayson is a very smart man and he is also a quite serious lad but he is pretty handsome I would say and his handsomeness give a totally different aura to what he actually is. He gives this friendly vibe but this man is hella awkward with people.

"Hi Grayson" I said

"Hi"

"Umm so I have come to pick you up so where are the others and why are you in tracksuit" Grayson said

"So can't you learn to ask one question a time but anyways I am going to get ready u wait here I will also inform the others"

"And thank u for finally gracing us with your presence your majesty" I added

"HEY THAT WAS LONG TIME AGO PLEASE LEAVE THAT ALONE"Grayson said

" hehehe but I still remember how you entered all high and mighty with that prince outfit when it was a casual party hehehe!!!" I said

"I am going to get ready and I will call the others on the way so sit down and wait you impatient king"

"Telling you to stop is useless huh?!"

"Yeah so don't try I will tease you more"

"OK OK now run and go and comeback sprinting"

As he said that I started walking as slowly as possible and turned my face towards him and gave him a small innocent smile.

He gave me a fed up and defeated look.
I smiled in victory and ran to my bedroom and got dressed.

Then I went to the others room to wake them up.

When I went to iu unnies room she was not there must because she was awake.

Somi is one hassle she is sometimes so deep in sleep that she talks and asks me not to wake her like what. But she woke up today so no prob.

Then I left and went down.
And soon I saw iu and Grayson talking.

All of them were down including Lisa, Yeonjun, Sunwoo and Somi asked me to give her 5 minutes and she'll be there within the limit and let me give you a specialty of Somi if she says she will be there in 5 minutes she will be there in the limit time or even less I don't know how she does that.

When I say give me 5 minutes I most probably mean give me 15 minutes or 10 minutes in short give me more than 5 minutes cause I like to get ready at my own pace.
And after becoming aware of this trait of mine I started to get ready for things a bit earlier so that I have time and can move at my own pace. Oh I am going into a lot into my thought process but don't mind me.

This happens to me when two people talk when I am standing right  there and they ignore me like what the heck. Am I invisible to you??

How can you not notice such a beauty when you are talking???
Yeah anyways, after Somi comes we get into Grayson's car and drive off to Aunty Jess's house.
During the ride Yeonjun insists on playing this new playlist he made and yip u know it the playlist was amazing. Well that would be because Yeonjun has good music taste and if you disagree there's the door.

Well Aunty Jess's penthouse a bit far away from the beach villa we live at so it took time and she lives in the main city area so you get a bit of idea how far it would be. We reached in about 45 minutes.
We went through security check well why you ask because as I told you she lives in a penthouse so the whole thing is a place filled with high profile people so you know we need to go under security check.