Chapter Thirteen

*Unknown location*
Person1:Are they in??
Person2: yes they are in I saw their daughter with some other people enter the ballroom.
Person1: start firing in 30 min this mission is not supposed to fail.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Y/n's P.O.V
There is a certain reason I wanted my friends to come with me.
We five now counting Lisa are working for the government yup u heard me why am I telling this suddenly well today right now we are going to fight with one of the gang tha wants my now father dead.
The government chose us personally for these things Lisa recently joined us and came directly to our team we are very different when we are in a mood to kill the people. We are called the black stones we leave black stones when we kill anyone we are quite well known my father's gang too works for the government but it is an underground
gang which is a bit different than us the government approached them and asked them to work for the government while they chose us and made us a underground gang.
We all have guns hidden in our dresses and suits. And Yeonjun has the big guns in the bag he is carrying. My parents think I am innocent well 'hahaahhahahahaa' evil laugh* well I am a bit innocent but only until you see my freak side. I want to warn them but fine.
I tied my hair up and went into the washroom for removing our favourite toys!!

No one's P.O.V
Somi: Get ready everyone!!
IU: does everyone have their earpieces in??
Y/n: yes
Lisa: yes.
Yeonjun: yes Sunwoo is now putting it.
Sunwoo: done.
IU : get ready everyone I saw their men watching us.
Somi: yes true and I saw them taking their places.

Well yes Somi and IU are the team leaders.

IU: Sunwoo take your place
Sunwoo: I am set.
Somi: good now let's get going.
IU: tell me ready when you reach your designated place.
Yeonjun: ok
All: ready.
Somi: we are not going to start first.
Y/n: ok.
Somi: they are now counting down get ready in 3. 2. 1
Shoot

Bang Bang!!!
Here we go.

Y/n's P.O.V
Everyone started to scream and run I had to kill the main person cause well the main character which is me has to be strong. But I had to finish his minions first three bulky men came to me I gave my gun to Yeonjun before so right now I am empty handed but no worries.
I roundhouse kicked on one of the mans faces he fell down they looked at me like they were terrified.
But then they smirked so I knew that they are going to use full power. I removed my knife which I right now came to know was hidden in my shoe.
Hehehe they are dead.
Let's kill 😏😏
I swung one of the mens neck and slashed his neck I didn't want to dirty this beautiful dress it is so pretty and it is a gift but we couldn't possibly change.
I stabbed the other man's stomach I and slashed his throught too. Then I came back to the first one.
Y/n: hello sir nice to meet you I am a member of black stone I am called black Rose sorry I just felt
like I need to tell u this before you died.

I slashed his neck too. And went to other members of the greenhouse yup their teams name is greenhouse I feel like it is not cool or nice it is just plainly boring.
I went to Yeonjun as he was in a bit of trouble.
We both are team mates as we both have high level of fighting skills everyone of us specialize in something or the other Sunwoo is a sniper.
Lisa is a figher. Somi is the behind the scenes person means hacker IU works with guns she doesn't look like it but that is just how it is.
I took my gun from Yeonjun and headshoted one of the men and again and again. I killed people I enjoyed this low-key.
I was walking casually to the vip lounge.
I know that the idiot leader of greenhouse is in there. I kicked to door there he sat and all the other businessmen yup including my father mother and brothers I didn't want them to know like this but no other option. I checked my gun for ammo and there were five I shot one in the air my family was shocked and looked at me some of my brothers were smirking do they know?? Well I don't care.

I walked to the idiot and he smirked he motioned his minions to attack me my brothers were about to come but stopped halfway. I kicked ones main part and I elbowed the other in the stomach and then kick the first who now lost consciousness and then I kicked the other one.
Yup I have terrible past and it attacks me I won't be able to do this if my bully was here I have always tried to overcome that fear but I haven't been able to do that. I am quite afraid of him.
But let's forget that and kill this person who took a wrong step in his life.

I smirked at him Sunwoo was going to accompany me in killing him.
And he came right then and stood beside me we both looked at eachother thinking the same thing.
The method we are going to use to kill him is the slow death.

Y/n: hello there greenhouse kj I am black Rose
nice to meet you.
Sunwoo: hello there nice to meet you black ruby here we are members of black stones.
Y/n: we like to introduce ourselves before we kill. Hehee now now why do you look so afraid, afraid of us huh!!
Sunwoo: well u better be. It is wrong to kill someone weaker than us but no problem as u deserve to DIE!
Y/n: we are going to give u a very slow death. Sun
Sunwoo:yup.

Sunwoo kicked that man and the man fell down I removed my knife 🔪 I have another one too.
I stabbed his right leg.
Yeonjun: u guys should have waited I also want to join. Lizz (Lisa) is killing the other minions. Well I have to say she is strong.
Y/n: I know

We all have nicknames. IU is IU, Lisa is Lizz, Sunwoo is Sun, I am moon, Somi is tulip and Yeonjun is Daniel his English name.

Y/n: oh Daniel you are here introduce yourself.
Yeonjun: hello there black kinght here. Now answer me why did you kill innocent people.
Man: like I would ever tell you kids.
Sunwoo: ohh right we are kids but stronger and powerful than you. NOW ANSWER...
Man: haha No
Y/n:wow intimadating. But not like me..

I stabbed is left leg he screamed in agony.
He was about to reach his gun but I stabbbed his hand too.
Sunwoo: ohh that must have hurt well it is better if it hurt.
Yeonjun: answer my question or you are going to experience slow death by these two physcos which is quite deathly.
Man: never. I would rather die.
Yeonjun: fine sun moon go ahead.
We both laughed smirked and started wearing our gloves.
Yeonjun: tulip mission done he wants to die so I let them do it.
Somi: no problem it has been a while since they did it. Anyways I will inform the headquarters.
Yeonjun:ok

After we were set Sunwoo removed a knife. I cut kjs arm and Sunwoo also cuts the other arm then we went for his knees we cut his feet blood coming out. We do this so that our victims don't have a single chance to run. Sunwoo tied his hands on the chair then we brought the belt kind of thing and gave it to Yeonjun

Yeonjun: me fine ok first one for killing innocent people second for killing animals third for taking people's hard earned money now moon you do it.
Y/n: fine fourth for doing bad things and killing girls who did nothing to you fifth for trying to break our team. Sun you wanna.
Sunwoo: no you guys did all of it I am fine with this here now we wait for Lizz. And here she comes.
Lisa comes in with a gun in her hand greenhouse killed Lisa's friend who was very precious to her.
So she wanted to kill him.
Bang Bang Bang Bang!!
Killed!!
And mission accomplished except that my family was watching me the whole time. Oh no oh no oh no no no.

A/n
Hellooo I am back this time the chapter is ssupppper
Long chapter of 1438 words wow you be lucky. My exams are over so now I will update Jimins birthday is coming!!! Yay anyways have a great day my dear readers. I want to continue the chapter but I have to end here. I think I might update again soon see you!