Chapter Twenty-Five

I was thinking about the mission with my brothers I had already sent them all the important details me and Sunwoo had thoroughly revised and I sent them an email i also asked them for their plans they said they were gonna do whatever we were doing. One way it was good but I also thought that if they start nagging I am not gonna bear it.

8 hours later
In those eight hours I slept I binged watched anime, music videos and stuff and again slept cause I had nothing to do.
We also ate dinner in that time.
It was almost time for landing when I woke up from my post dinner slumber so I got ready to board off the plane honestly I had made the plane my home in those 18 hours it was fun but at the same time so tiring cause it felt like I was captured in the airplane and had to spend 18 hours for the sake of a challenge.

Well it wasn't a challenge. As soon as we boarded off the plane we went through security checks and stuff and then we were finally in Spain. And I could finally breathe after coming out from that stuffy airplane and the airport.

Everything was perfectly planned in detail so we called the driver and he picked us up.
He said his name is Tom and that he used to be a close affiliate of my Auntie.

He then gave us a mini city tour while driving us to the hotel.
Our hotel was at a happening place in the city of Madrid.
We soon reached a our hotel and said our goodbyes to Tom Jungkook and Namjoon Oppa were going to reach Madrid in a few hours so to pass time we thought we would research about our surrounding areas.
In Spain we had planned to visit 5 cities Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Córdoba and Toledo. It was going to be hectic but I honestly lived for that.

We soon got our rooms and went to freshen up we have decided to meet in an hour. I looked around my room and realised that the rooms view was amazing and it even had a bathtub so I took my necessaries out and went straight to take a bath and relax. I took a half an hour bath and got ready to go out.

I called up Sunwoo and we both headed out.

My outfit

His outfit

His outfit

We decided to walk around the block and analyze our surroundings

We also decided to see good restaurants near us. Well because we found it quite necessary to do so.

We were walking around we realised that there quite many dark alleyways around the area which we lived in. So we thought to venture in one of them to find a bit what really goes on in the Spain mafia.

I texted my Namjoon our location just in case anything turns up.

As we were venturing around the alleyway we found many people drunk in bright daylight and even passed out. Well that's astonishing.

There sat a bar at the end of the alleyway we had just entered so we thought to go inside because why not. We entered in the bar it was that kind of a place where everything reeks of alcohol but everyone was sitting there chatting away it of course still not rush hour so mostly people were having food and beer as their drink of choice honestly I have never drunk anything before like not even secretly because the smell of alcohol is something that personally make me gag it's like a reflex so I can't drink it and this place made me feel a bit nauseous. We sat at a table and ordered french fires just that because we weren't quite hungry.

We had landed in Madrid about quite early in the morning so it was around only 11 right now.

The French fries came quickly and we started eating them while taking in our surroundings. Everyone present their were in their own word talki g and laughing one table at the corner of the bar stuck out the most a man in a suit and a hat was sitting in front of a woman with black wavy hair and she was wearing some kind of mini black dress. They both were sitting a bit near us they were talking almost whispering. I could hear the table far away from us but I just couldn't catch the lady and the man speaking I told Sunwoo about them. So we started talking while keeping an eye on them. Suddenly I heard a sentence which almost made me stand up and walk to them but I composed myself a listened further they said.

"Jim's gonna be in Madrid soon so we need to prepare."

"Yeah that sexy man oh how I love him I am happy that I am going to meet him after so many years"

"Control yourself Merde he will not be here to see you he is hear for his king"

"His king??"

"Yeah it is common knowledge among the gangs that if we speak the kings name we will die so it's better not to-"

"Merde someone is listening in on our conversation"

"How do u know?"

"I can sense it let's leave"

As soon as the man said that he felt someone listening in on their conversation we quickly started talking again and started acting as if we hadn't heard them.

I think the man didn't see us because he had his back towards us. But even so as the man and the woman were leaving we kind of hid our faces before they could see our face.

Soon they were out the door.

"Let's go back to the hotel and discuss" I said.

" Yeah let's go"

So we paid our bill and left for our hotel. I don't know but I was suddenly feeling someone's gaze on me I could feel my backs hair standing up.

I grabbed Sunwoo's hand and started increasing my pace little by little when suddenly someone grabbed my leg....

Oh no shock honestly its fun to be the writer and scare you readers out there but I know it's not fun to be the reader and be scared for the character.

But still oh well I like doing the former. Hehe cause I'm cruel.

🎀bye bye my sweet lovelies🎀
I just realised I might have male readers.
Are there though make your presence known to me thennnn.