Chapter Nine

Jin p.o.v
We were so happy to see her laughing she was really happy it is so good to see someone laughing.
We were just talking about making her happy and here she is I would like if this moment never ends I would love to see her laugh seeing her laugh my heart becomes soft.

Y/n's p.o.v
They all were laughing with me ohh their laughs are so cute and are so funny like Seokjin oppas *windshield laugh* after hearing him laugh I am sure no one can control their own laugh.
I hope they accept me though I think they accepted me but looking at them from another perspective they sometimes seem quite dangerous to me.
After a while we stopped laughing and sat down then again we started talking about random topics
I loved how they talk with eachother but there is a thing that I don't know but is very different like when Jimin, Jungkook & Taehyung or X3 are in University they have this super cold aura around them and because of that people feel afraid to ask them to join their group while doing a project well Jungkook is in the second year and the twins are in the third year I am in the first year. People are even afraid to play basketball with them yup they play basketball.
Anyways we talked and talked but then went downstairs we decided to watch a marvel movie with some popcorn it was really fun.
After a while we were all drowsy so a few of us went upstairs to bring blankets and we came down wrapped ourselves up and went to sleep in the theater room.

Mom's p.o.v
We came home late around 1 am we were preparing things for the wedding Y/n said she will help with the drees & suit picking so I don't have to worry about that she has a good fashion sense so I know her choice will be good we already decided that our wedding will be a bit soon like in the next week today is Thursday so it will be great. We are going shopping tomorrow.
We arrived home and all the lights are closed I went to my sweet daughter's room but she was not there so I decided to check the other rooms no one was there I started to panic what if Kim's enemies took them wait but that's not possible all the boys are trained I went downstairs fast and went to Hyunsuk
Mom: Hyunsuk the children are missing I went upstairs and none of them are there where are they.
Dad: I don't know where they are but calm down they will be at home only if they want to go out they the boys always inform me they didn't call which they are in the house let's check the rooms.
Mom:ok
We checked all the floors and rooms only ground floor was left.
We came downstairs and sat down on the sofa where have they gone.
After a while we stood up and checked all the rooms on the ground floor. When suddenly
Dad: Honey come here.
Mom: where are you??
Dad: Theater room.
Mom: ok
When I arrived there what I saw made me so happy

(Imagine that your head is on Jungkook's lap and are sleeping on the same position as Seokjin)

They looked so adorable I covered them nicely with the blankets closed the lights and went out closing the door behind.

I think they are Y/n is fitting in just fine hopefully she is a cute bubbly person but when she gets serious she gets scary and her past is no joke.
I heard all her past and I came to know how I can help her to overcome things I helped her and after I adopted her she became really happy 😊 I felt relieved to see her that way I don't want her past to come to her.
Anyways after keeping the few things we brought away we too went to sleep.
.
.
.
A/n here (please read!!)
Hi guys so sorry for updating after a long time and that too a bit short. I am really sorry I have exams from tomorrow and I kind of had half the work down for tomorrow's exam so I decided to update I am really sorry I will try to update more if possible please understand!!
By the way HAPPY BELATED KOOKIE DAY!!!!!
I saw his live and he composed a song for us and even had a mini concert if you haven't watched it go watch it.
Anyways bye guys please vote and comment I would love to see your response to the story.