Chapter Twenty-Six

I screamed loudly catching Sunwoo's attention who was beside me I looked down to see that a man had grabbed my leg.
I looked at him trying to shake my leg out of his hold. But he was holding my leg too tightly.
Sunwoo went near the man suddenly and ripped his hand off of my leg the man was drunk so I thought that must be the reason why he grabbed my leg. Within seconds Sunwoo grabbed my hand and practically rushed me out of that alleyway. As soon as we were out in the open Sunwoo lead me directly to the hotel and to his hotel room.
We both settled on his sofa and breathed a sigh of relief that we hadn't encountered actual danger when we were out. And just a drunk man who was in his daze Sunwoo offered me a cold water bottle and he too went to grab his own. He came and sat down in front of me.
And then we started talking business.
"So I guess we kind of hit a jackpot" I said

"Not kind of we really did it is great that we are in Spain and that J is coming here only."
Sunwoo said

"Should we call the others and inform them our should we research a bit more and then call them?" I asked.

"I guess we should wait what if, what we heard was just a fluke." Sunwoo said having a distant look in his eyes as if he was thinking about something.

"Hmm... That is true. " I said

"The we will inform your brothers later tonight." Sunwoo said.

"Oh yeah right" I said
I felt a bit distracted because Sunwoo looked like he wasn't pleased with my brothers coming with us on this mission and he had this other look in his eyes that I couldn't quite describe.

2 hours later
I had been hanging out with Sunwoo in his room and it was almost dusk. 🌆
*Ping*
Suddenly I heard a notification from my phone.
I unlocked my phone and saw that my brothers were about to land I had been tracking their flight online. So it told me when they were near the destination and about to land in Madrid. It said that they would be landing in about half an hour.
I called Tom the one who picked us up and informed him about my brothers.
Now we had to wait for them to get here before we start to plan the next day.
The room we were supposed to stay in were single bedrooms so after I and Sunwoo came back from the  little bar trip we changed the booking to a penthouse with four bedrooms so that all four of us would have no problems planning and it was also more cost effective.

The overview

The bedrooms

The bedrooms

I and Sunwoo started to prepare everything for my brothers. We had the plans and the prints everything nicely colour coded the different connections we found here in Spain about Jim we even added the one we happened to hear about.
A part of me did this to make my brothers not worry about me while the other part of me felt that might be they wouldn't worry about me either way. Cause I was just some nobody who had come unannounced in their family and might be they are just acting to like me.
I know I shouldn't think this but I am quite unsure about this cause I can't become close to someone so quickly. We had some amazing moments together which made me feel close to my brothers but...
I quickly snapped out of my train of thought before it went deep into the tunnel.
I shifted my focus to the files and folders in front of me and skimmed through them one last time before my brothers arrived I was nervous about this whole joint mission thing but I was also excited cause now might be I will be able to get close to my brothers if not all the brothers atleast one of them.

Somewhere else
In a room two boys were sitting beside each other the first one was holding his face in his hands while the other was comforting the first boy.

I don't know what to do brother but I keep on having doubts about her.

I don't know if she is actually good or if she is just acting. Like I am trying but she does something and then I feel a somewhat suspicious aura from her it's weird. I'll try but please give me some time. I can't accept her yet.

It's ok nobody is forcing you. You can take your time we all know what you've been through.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The amount of views, votes and comments went down a lot obviously because I stopped posting for a longtime so it was bound to happen. It makes me sad but oh well I am getting back on track. Today's chapter is smaller compared to the previous ones but I just didn't want to write further I felt contented with this much.
See you my lovelies.💞
Bye bye 👋