Chapter Twenty

Hello everybody nice to meet you again...

After a day full of activities we all were tired so we are spaghetti 🍝 and then went to sleep cause we had to wake up early tmw.

No. One's. P.O.V
After Y/n and her friends went to sleep her brother's decided to not go to sleep as they wanted to discuss therefore they waited for them to sleep.
After that
They gathered in a meeting room

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V
After my dear bunny went to sleep we gathered and Namjoon hyung said
"Guys I feel we should follow them"
I was shocked by what he said cause I was having the same thought.
"I agree" I said to him
"But-" Jin hyung said but was cut off by Jiminie hyung
"I agree too"
" But listen guys Y/n is not a fool and I believe she is always on high alert and she will come to know as soon as we follow her and a part of me says that we shouldn't follow her"then hobi hyung said..
"I know I also felt that I think it will mean that we don't trust her and my guts tells me that the woman she is meeting is obviously dangerous but good to our y/nie"
"I agree with Jin hyung" said Yoongi hyung
After a long time of silence our eyes went to Taehyung hyung who was sitting deep in thought is vote will make the final decision.
.
.
.
Next Day
Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up around 5:00 to go for a jog yep I never do that but you know sometimes you have got to do that.
I washed my face brushed my teeth and got into a good tracksuit and shoes I went down took a bottle and went outside.
I put my earphone on and then started my run on the beach it was such a beautiful morning.
The was slowly coming up and the sight of it was just mesmerizing.
I ran for about an hour and then came to a stop. I sat down a drank half of the bottle.
After that I went back running to my house it was around 6:45 when I reached home I felt I took a lot of time getting to my stop point but didn't take long while reaching home.
I opened the front door and went inside I sat on the small sofa and removed my shoes and after that I went to the kitchen and made an egg sandwich and coffee for myself.
I was supposed to leave for the meeting in the afternoon at 2:00 so I had a lot of time to spend the day I was a bit nervous about meeting aunt jewel (her new name cause I thought the last name sounded a bit racist).
But I didn't give much thought and went to the living room settled myself on the sofa and started watching T.V.
I am currently watching Sound of music and let me tell you I am on the first few episodes but bro it is so sad.
After that soon someone came through the front door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys
I am sorry I was not able to update I am quite busy with my school and exams but I will try to update it sooner if it's possible thank you all for giving my book so much love.
Love you cuties
Bye!!!