Chapter two

Y/n's P.O.V
We reached our destination and all four of us got out of the bus and went straight to school.
After we entered we went to the office with Yeonjun and Sunwoo to get their schedule of classes. And guess what we mostly had same classes I was jumping up and down like a child who just got candy.😄😄 While the three were laughing at me😀.

After a while we heard the morning alarm 🚨 of school it always makes me get up cause they might tear my ear I am not being sarcastic these girls every morning when the X3 arrive they start screaming like crazy as if like something bad just happened. I agree the boys are handsome but they always wear masks so I have never seen their real faces well actually no one has. But they look fine but I cannot judge just by how their body looks. I am talking too much. Shut up idiot mouth.
(A/N: well you always talk nonsense after a long description of anything so it is understandable 😸)
Haha very funny author.
Yah
Now BTS ( back to the story) *I learned this from another author😂
So then the real bell rang and we all went to our classes Lisa had a different class so we decided to meet at the cafeteria. I went inside but the two had to stand outside as they have to come in when the teacher calls  I went inside the class and went to my place and sat down. After a minute or so the teacher came in.

Mr Jung: Everyone settle down today we have two new students joining your class. Come in.

When they entered all the girls started drooling over them and I accept they are handsome but these girls are the most idiot people I have seen like everytime someone new comes they start drooling over them and forget the previous ones like what!

They introduced themselves
Hi my name is Sunwoo and I am your age hope we can be friends.
Then he looked at me for confirming if what is said was correct I just nodded.

Hi I am Yeonjun.

Some thought he would say more but nothing I was internally laughing at Yeonjun.
He is sometimes like to act so cold and he is still the same he acts so cold towards the people who he just met. And he also like or I can say LOVE'S to act dramatic only sometimes.

Mr Jung: Ok u said you know y/n so go and sit behind her and you have a good friend she is like the topper here. Now go.

They came and settled down behind me and Mr Jung  started our class he teaches science my third favourite subject.⚛️

Time skip after 2 hours.......
Are classes had come to an end and it was break time so we went to the cafeteria to find Lisa there and all three of us walked to are table with our food and settled down after a while IU and Somi came I had asked Yeonjun and Sunwoo to wear masks so they quickly wore masks when I told them that my unnies have arrived.

IU: Y/Niiieee how was your weekend. And wait who are you two.
Y/n: Unnie I went for shopping with my mom.
Somi: Wow! But who are you too u look familiar!
Yeonjun: You seriously don't know who we both are.
IU: NO!
Somi: NO!
Y/N: Ok then IU and Somi meet your meet the two other maknaes Yeonjun and Sunwoo.
Somi: No way are you serious remove your masks dumbass.
Sunwoo: First yes it is us and second my ass is not dumb but I think he is for sure dumb.
We all laughed at Yeonjun  while he just looked annoyed it has been such a long time since we all laughed like this. It was like a reunion.
Sunwoo: Nice!
Y/N: What is nice?
Sunwoo: We all having a small reunion and laughing. I like this how much I missed you guys don't ask me how we have spent 6 years without you three.
Lisa: giggling* How did you spend 6 years without them I also want to hear!!
Sunwoo rolled his eyes and when he did that he looked so funny that we again cracked up

We sat down and started to talk about our beautiful old memories and how we met!

Old memories coming ahead!
I was sitting on the swing in the orphanage I was kind of like the oldest with Sunwoo here I was seeing all the small children playing running here and there we had just finished our lunch and Sunwoo had gone to the library to select which book he was going to tell me tonight I was the same age as Sunwoo. Mrs Moon who was one of the caretaker called me. I went to her and she told me that a boy who is  around my and Sunwoo's age is going to join today I was so happy that I jumped around. After a while the  boy had arrived I went to call Sunwoo and then we both went to our main meeting office and there we saw a small cute boy around our age the two people talked with Mrs Moon and the boy was asked to go play with us so we took him to the garden and we played a lot. Then suddenly I remembered I hadn't asked his name yet so..
Lil y/n: What is your name I am Y/n and he is Sunwoo.
Lil Yeonjun: I am Yeonjun nice to meet you Y/n and Sunwoo.
Old memory end!

We laughed and talked a bit more and more memories came and Lisa got to know them more she was also slowly getting to know each of them better.
After a while I felt something cold dropping from my head I touched and saw what it was it was banana 🍌 milk 🐄.(Jungkook be like)

When I turned around I saw Maya standing there smirking at me and behind her were her minions Nala and Sunny

❤️

❤️

❤️

Hi my readers I am so happy today and that is why I decided to post. Not only that I thought that I haven't posted for a long time now that is why I decided to post.
I was excited for BTS Muster. By the way happy belated 8th  bangtan anniversary.
I started my online classes so I have been busy adjusting to my new routine I will try my best to post. Thank you for supporting me. And have a great day.
Turn the star ⭐ to orange🌟 . Stream BUTTER

Bye Amigos I will try to update soon.👋👋💜