Chapter four

Mr Kim's P.O.V
After I kept the phone I asked a maid to call my son's down as I have to say something important to  them.
After a while they came down and sat down on the sofa.
Seokjin: What happened appa why did you call all of us down. Is there a mission??
Mr Kim: No son no I want to talk about something.
Yoongi: Appa what is it??
Mr Kim: Have you all seen the file that I had given to Namjoon.
Namjoon: Yes appa we all saw. But she doesn't look suspicious at all is she a target or something.
Mr Kim: No..
Jungkook: Then do we have to kill her.
Mr Kim: No...let
Hoeseok: Jungkook appa said she is not a target so ofcourse we don't have to kill her.
Taehyung: Appa there wasn't a proper picture of her only her side photo. But she looked like I had seen her somewhere earlier but I can't remember it.
Then Mr Kim shouted.
Mr Kim: BOYS STOP LISTEN TO ME FIRST THAN SPEAK.
All: Ok
Their father was like a bestfriend to them they could tell him everything. But he could be just as strict with them.
Mr Kim took a deep breath and said.
Mr Kim: She is going to be your soon to be stepsister.
He said showing them her proper photo.
Jimin: OH MY GOD HER MY SISTER.
appa great choice our sister is amazing. Y/n is going to be my sister yay!!!!
Hoeseok: What has gotten into you keep on complementing her you never give this many compliments to us then why her??.
Taehyung: Hyung I will tell you later it is kind of a long story.
Jin: But appa are you sure???
Mr Kim: Yes I am sure so do you guys agree.
All: Yes!
Jimin: YES YES YES OFCOURSE YES!!!! WOHOO.😀😀😀
Mr Kim: And my soon to be wife also knows about us as she was a very close friend of mine when we were small but be carefull cause Y/n doesn't know so hide your toys. And she is sensitive and has been through a lot more than you think.
All 7of them: Ok appa we will be careful.
Jimin: My sister is going to be Y/n yippeee!!!!
After 20mins..
Y/n P.O.V back to 🎁

After I sat down I was playing on my phone and even kept glancing at my soon to be father and my mother. And they looked amazing together.
          It is true that a tie between two people is made in heaven and I am just seeing one right in front of me. A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.

Then 7 boys came down and to my surprise they were the X3 just with more people like X7.
But suddenly a yippee came from somewhere we all looked at Jimin and he was looking very happy if you ask me I have seen their faces as they are sometimes in my class and sometimes they remove their masks that is why but not everyone has seen their face.
( I am going to change Mr Kim to Dad.)
Dad: boys introduce yourself
Seokjin: Hello I am Seokjin I am the oldest. He said with a big smile on his face.
Namjoon: Hello dear I am Namjoon the 4th oldest. He smiled showing his two cute dimples.
Yoongi: Yoongi 2nd oldest. He didn't smile but I could see that he was a bit happy.
Hoeseok: Helloooo Hoeseok right here!! 3rd oldest.
He looked like a soft ball of sunshine shinning brightly.
Jimin: Jimin or you can call me Chim nice to meet you again Y/n I am the 1st maknae.
He was sweet as a candy 🍭. And I think he is very soft.
Taehyung:  Taehyung 2nd maknae and nice to see you again Y/n.
He was classic kind of person and it seemed like he was a lot into art and all.
Jungkook: Jungkook here 3rd Maknae or the real maknae but not anymore I think and I like it this way I am happy to meet you.
He said smiling like a cute soft bunny 🐰.
Y/n: Y/n here I am very happy to meet you all. Hope we all get along.
And then we all sat down as the dinner was getting ready then after a while suddenly a small bell rang and everyone stood up and made their way to the dinning room first I was confused but then  I followed them and then we sat down I came last so I sat between Hoeseok oppa and Jungkook oppa. And when I saw the food oh what should I say it looked so delicious that I wanted to dig in but they always thanked God before eating so I was sad but it was very short so once again I became happy and we started digging in.
After we ate our food we once again gathered in the hall.
And we 8 were sitting quietly when my mother and soon to be dad spoke up.
Dad: Boys why don't you all spend some time together. Go to one of your rooms and talk okay then we will call you now of you go.
All 8 of us: Ok
Seokjin took us to his room and all of us sat down I was standing by the door frame Suga sitting on the bed, Seokjin and Namjoon sitting on the single sofas Jimin sitting bed with Taehyung and Jungkook.
Jimin: Come Y/n sit here next to me.
I nodded and  sat beside him.
Seokjin: Ok this is getting awkward.
Namjoon: Let's ask each other questions so heres how we will ask questions like I will ask Y/n a question then Y/n will ask one of us a question so the chain will keep going understood.
All: Yes
Namjoon: Y/n favourite colour?
Y/n: um... Blue, black, purple,white
Namjoon: strange choices but nice shades though.
Y/n: um Jungkook favourite food?
Jungkook: Banana 🍌 milk
Y/n: Oh wow same pinch.
Jungkook: okay Y/n fav anime?
Y/n: umm it is hard to choose like I like Attack on Titan I also like My hero Acadamia and I also like Naruto so u know hard to choose!
Taehyung: No worries but nice choices.
Y/n: Yoongi favourite thing to do?
Yoongi: You are asking me?
Everyone nods their head.
Yoongi: ahh sleep, paint etc
Yoongi: Y/n what is your favourite thing to do?
Y/n: Read, write, paint, study
Yoongi: seriously studying!
I just shrugged my shoulders
Namjoon: you guys are too boring now let's talk about any topic
Time skip 50 mins later
Mom: Y/n , boys come down.
Namjoon: we will continue afterwards. Now let us go down.
Y/n: Ok
When we went down we headed towards the hall and I don't know why but the eight of us became somehow became a bit not awkward around eachother.
We sat down on the sofa I sat between Yoongi oppa and Taehyung oppa.
Mom: So we have decided that our wedding is there on the next month's first Saturday we are going to let you guys skip school so that you can help in the wedding planning ok so now...
Dad: ok boys go and hang out with your sister but for now all of you go to sleep tomorrow will be a busy day.
All: Ok dad.

Hi guys thank you for supporting me. Turn the empty ⭐ into orange 🌟 and tell me your thoughts about the story.
💜
Bye Amigos 💜
💜
See you next Sunday😄
💜
💜
💜
💜