Chapter Fifteen

8:00am
Y/n's P.O.V
So goodmorning I guess I woke up at 8 that is very early for me and this time the alarm didn't wake me but the loud noise coming from the garden did.
So anyways I woke up tossed and turned on my bed rethinking my life and then I jerked myself up and out of bed finally.
So now that I am up let's start the day. Hope this is a good day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And bam I am such an idiot.
"You idiot door why are you in my way I am going to the bathroom can't you see"
Yes I bumped my head on the bathroom door.
Anyways I went in the washroom and finished my BusSiNeSs!! And came out and changed my pajamas into a sweatshirt and sweats. After that I went down to see who the hell was making so much noise in the morning. I went into the kitchen and saw no one not even the maids.  I roamed around the ground floor but no one. I then went into the hall and just as I stepped out of the glass door into the garden I got drenched in red coloured water and when I saw who did it there was Jungkook right there trying not to laugh I screamed at him and ran after him then I saw Jimin he was hiding something behind him he sprayed me with red colour water.
"WHAT THE HELL CHIM" I said and then Taehyung came and gave me a water gun and winked.

And then I sprayed Jungkook and Jimin with purple coloured water  "why is every water so colourful?" I asked Tae.
"They are colourful because we added colour in them. And each colour represents a team you and I are a team be glad about that."
"Then are Jungkook and Jimin a team?" I asked
"Yes and the Hobi hyung and Jin hyung are in a team and Suga hyung and Rm hyung are also a team."
"So what are we supposed to do?"
"The one who is fully drenched in a coloured water is dead understood"
"Yes sir let's go and paint people"
I saw Suga oppa so I went behind him and drenched him in blue colour our colour is blue I saw hobi oppa filling yellow in his so I think he is yellow. After Suga oppa realised somthing cold on his back he turned around and saw me he ran after me with his gun and tried to spray me with green but I was impossible for him to do that 😂 as I escaped every spray hehe SWAG!!
I saw Jimin as I soon as I saw him I screamed 'payback time' and ran towards and drenched him too in blue colour. He was fully coloured in blue I cackled.
"Jimin you should never mess with me hehehehe"
"Did you forget I have a partner?"
I had actually forgotten that and when I turned around I saw Jungkook smirking.
"U are dead my sis"
"Oh oh"
"Don't worry cause Tae Tae is here "
And just like that Jungkook and Jimins team was eliminated.
Stay tuned to see who gets eliminated next only on hoshinori. Adios
.
.
.
.
Authors note
I AM SO SORRY FOR FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS HAVING A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK.
Anyways thank you guys for reading I again had exams I just completed them today and now here you go so see you soon.