Chapter Fourteen

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH 😊 FOR 2.16k READS LOVE YOU ALL 💜💜💜💜
.
.
.
.
Y/n's P.O.V
After we were done with the mission we were appointed we called the authorities to clean up they told us to leave the party and told us that we did a good job.
I am afraid of what is about to come. My new almost family standing there some smirking some with their jaws open and some with a face saying WhAt JuST HaPpENd??.
I look at my soon to be dad and his face says he is proud of me. A feel a weight of my shoulders.
Jungkook comes up to me and whispers in my ear.
Jk: dear baby sister I didn't expect this from you but I am happy. Let's talk at home.
We don't have parties after missions we just go to sleep and wait for the next order to arrive. I asked Sunwoo to come with me home cause I would feel so nervous talking to my family about this all.

Oh I just remembered do you remember Park Bo Gum, Tae's friend well he is an agent in our agency well I realised that right now. I think he was sent so that he could help us if things go crazy.
Anyways....
We again went with all my friends in Tae tae's car
It was silent we were tired but we have gone through this multiple times so it was fine.
We reached home I and Sunwoo got out Tae parked his car and came then we all walked in the house or rather mansion and all my family members were standing there in comfortable clothes well they didn't look intimadating in those clothes they told us three to change and come down fast. Tae gave Sunwoo a sweatshirt and pants for him to change in we all changed fast and went down Sunwoo almost got lost finding his way to the stairs but luckily I found him.
When we arrived downstairs Tae was already there. There were two sofas kept in front of all of them we both went and sat there.
And then this happened.....
Dad: So we all have gathered right for this pretty important subject which is named as "who is Y/n?"
I internally laughed at that name.
Dad: Now Y/n will you start please.
Y/n: Ok so please don't scold me. Especially not him.
So it all started when I and mom were in US I Sunwoo and Yeonjun were very close friends as we all were in the same orphanage. I later on met my two unnies IU and Somi. And when I came here I found Lisa. We four leaving Lisa were already chosen as the agents for government. We started training when we were around 13 or 14 that's pretty young. But whatever. We knew who you guys were as the agency we worked for asked you to work for them. We were made as a another group to exterminate people who affect our nation very much in a bad way and protect those who were good. This was not our first mission we had our first mission years back. We all were trained and then soon we got the title Black stone.
And then we were given names and all other processes were done and now here we are.
Mom: y/n why didn't you tell me about this??
Y/n: I wasn't supposed to. But now we got permission to say it to only our families so yeah.
Jimin: This is unexpected but I am happy you are one of us.
Hobi: yeah I would accept u anyhow cause you have a good heart and now ur my sister.
Y/n: aww thank you hobi.
Dad: I think so that concludes the meeting. Now son why are you here.
Sunwoo: umm to help her as she asked me too but I guess that wasn't needed.
Mom: no problem dear I know you very nicely and you all are always welcome.
Y/n: why are you guys not disappointed??
Dad: because as u know we are similar to you.
Y/n: oh then it is a relief. Thank you for accepting this. Oh by the way can Sunwoo spend the night here as his parents had gone for a trip no one's home and plus he forgot his keys.
Mom: oh sure.
Sunwoo: thank you aunty
Mom: your welcome dear. Now all of you to bed as it is late and tmw is going to be quite eventful.
Good night everyone.
Kim siblings: Good night mom and dad.
Sunwoo: good night.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry everyone
For this late chapter and a bit small one as I told you I finished my exams so I went on a break and I also had writers block so sorry. Thank you all for supporting me I am really happy. Happy diwali to all of you. Have great holidays and see you soon.