Chapter one

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

I shot up sitting on my bed breathing heavily it is going to be a troublesome day. Today

cause I have been having this nightmare more like a memory of mine like a nightmare for months and every time this nightmare appears I have a not-so-good day.

this gunshot is so traumatizing to me I just want to delete it from my mind but my brain likes to replay it again.

Anyways I don't want to sit like a paranoid person here. so I am going to lift myself from my bed and get ready for school. so LET'S GET IT!!!

I sat up on my bed with my legs on the cold floor. I stretched a bit and grabbed my phone to see the time it was exactly 6:55 am well then it is going to take me approximately 1 hr and 5 mins to get ready and get to school.

talking about the school I am not a popular girl in school well you can say I am a bit known in school as I mostly always top my exams. Only some people consider and call me a nerd as I am not much of a nerd as I love to play basketball and I know how to fight just the basics. My school people are very sensible and know went to talk and when not to and mind their business and well I really like people like them. so I don't get bullied much but I can't say that I don't get bullied at all. I broke the nose of my classmate as she was insulting me for no reason and due to that reason, she bullies me. Well, some people are scared of me as I also once hit a person a bit badly as he said BTS look like girls and guess what I did I hit him in the balls.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

*laughing like a maniac*

and I am a first year student and that means I am 17 but I am getting 18 soon as my birthday is coming soon.

I came to Seoul last year as my mother got a better job offer here.

Actually the boss of the company my mom works in is mom's best friend from high school and it seems like she is in love with him as whenever she talks with him on the phone she looks like she has been love struck.😍😍😍

Enough of this now I am going to get ready for school i take a nice bath and change my clothes what I am wearing for school👇

Cute right!! I go down stairs to find a plate of breakfast for today and a note beside I read it.

Dear Y/N
I am going early to office as I have a meeting today don't worry I won't come home late and today I made your favourite breakfast pancakes and chocolate milkshake well I kept the milkshake in the fridge enjoy your breakfast and I ate my breakfast and come home early I want to talk to you about something.
Your mother
Han

I read it and had my favorite breakfast and took the keys of my house and started walking towards the bus station. I was about to put my earplugs in my ear so I could hear my songs when I heard my name being called.

YYYYYY/NNNNNIIIIIIEEEEE

I turn towards the direction from where the voice came from and turn to see my other best friend. Lisa

Introduction time!!!!!
Lalisa Manobal
She became a friend of mine IU and Somi when we came from Canada to Seoul she is one great soul and can't handle being lied to so she knows me well not just well but very well.

Lisa: y/n how was your weekend???

Y/n: Nothing much nothing less just me listening to music, studying and reading.

Lisa: Seems like the same old you!

Y/n:true how did you spend your weekend??

Lisa: I visited my grandparents and this time I went alone so u know I got a lot of me time.

Y/n: typical you.

Lisa:true. Look our ride is coming.

Y/n: yup.

We both enter the bus and sit down I and Lisa don't talk much while riding. It is just that we both like to stare out of the window.

???:wait Ajusshi wait we are left

We turn to see the owner of the voice and to my surprise I see two familiar faces that I had missed a lot like a lot and they decided to show up now I didn't realize but I started crying. They are my bestfriends from Canada Sunwoo my twin and Yeonjun my half.

Once they both enter they don't notice me but when I call out to them they turn to me and come towards me.

Sunwoo: Y/nie I missed you so much!!

Yeonjun: me too!!! Y/nie

Yeonjun and Sunwoo sit in the next seat to me and Lisa.

Lisa looks at me then at them and suddenly she realises who they are.

Lisa: Are you Sunwoo & Yeonjun Y/n's childhood friends.

Yeonjun : Correction best friend and yes but who are you kind lady.

Lisa: please don't call me that I feel old but I am Lisa y/n's friend more like sister to her.

Sunwoo comes towards me and wipes my tears.

Sunwoo: pumpkin don't cry I know you missed us but it hurts me when you cry so please don't cry when I am around you.

I give a nod and try to smile.

Y/n: why did you guys take so much time to come here

Yeonjun:girl we were broke that is why!! But now we are not rich but have enough money to support us we got adopted y/n.

Y/n: that is great news. How about we surprise Somi and IU they are going to be in shock.

I missed them so much now I am going to have my friend back to me. I am so happy that they came back and that they got parents.

Having parents is the biggest miracle. Cause people who don't have them have a hard time getting through.
But it is different when your parents don't treat you well.

Guys I update as soon as I could sorry if I was late! And guys you need to keep streaming BUTTER!! I LOVE IT 💜💜
So anyways
Bye Amigos!!!👋👋👋
Please comment
Press the heart button!!! ❤ turn it to orange💛