Chapter Ten

Hey hey hey!!!!
Hello everyone me back!!!
I finished my exams today and I decided to update.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning 🌞 time.
Third person
Seokjin woke up first and was surprised that they slept in the theater room he stood up and when he turned around he saw all of his siblings sleeping peacefully they were so *ADORABLE* 😊 when his eyes went to Y/n he saw that she fitted just fine with them they all liked her they had never expected to accept her this early it was their first time accepting someone so early. Jimin finds Y/n cool because she stood up for herself and her friends and did what the bully deserved. When they became brother's they stood up for each other and got in trouble together they went through many things together so their bond was just too though to break and it still is.

Seokjin' view
I got a mischievous idea I woke Y/n up she surprisingly woke up very quickly I thought she would be a hard one to wake I told her to follow me we went into our study and brought colourful makers and we went back into the theater room and started getting to work and showed of our master pieces
They looked so beautiful!!!
I did Hyung lines face while Y/n did maknae lines
We both laughed silently and went out. We refreshed ourselves and went down no one was awake so we both decided to make breakfast.

Y/n's view
I wasn't sure if he knew how to cook.
"You sure you know how to cook??"
"Yeah I know how to cook I sometimes make dinner."
"Oh ok"
We decided to make pancakes we made two flavours one plain and other chocolate they turned out very nice we added chocolate sauce on the plain one and white melted chocolate on the chocolate pancake I went upstairs to wake my parents  and asked them to come downstairs.
They were surprised to see me awake especially my mother cause usually on holidays I sleep in the morning and wake up at lunch time I know I know breakfast is important but sleep is more important he he he.
I went downstairs and placed the plates and we even made milkshake this breakfast is going to be very tasty.
I went inside the theater room and screamed all of them sprang up and looked at me Hobi was wearing an eye mask so he stood up and started looking from left to right and right to left
Hobi: what happened?? Why is Y/n screaming???
why can't I see anything???
Seokjin': dumbass nothing happened she is screaming to wake u up and you can't see anything because u are wearing a mask.
Hobi: oh yeah!!
Seokjin': Now all of you wash up and come to eat.
All: ok
We both were silently giggling
We heard many shouting noise
My parents were already on the table enjoying their  breakfast when they heard shouting.
They all ran downstairs I was in the kitchen with jinie oppa we both were trying to suppress our laugh they looked so funny.
I went to the dining table with their food and I couldn't stop laughing nor could my parents stop laughing.
They were very angry they found out it was me and Jinie oppa and unfortunately we had to do the dishes 😭😭😭 I regret doing that I hope we had a dishwasher.
Before this happens again we are going to bring a dishwasher that's what I and Jin oppa decided.
While we were doing the dishes my other brother's filled my parents with what happened yesterday my mother knows everything about me well if I say she found out I was being bullied so she made me drop that school and come to this school.
After we finished the dishes we went to the living room and sat there I sat beside my mom.
We were all talking about the wedding we even decided what to wear and we all thought about the custom wear so hopefully tmw a famous tailor well that's what my mother said is going to come and he/she will take our measure and we will discuss about the dresses and suits.
So on today's to do list we had just one thing family day in which we were going to an amusement park all 10 of us yeah. Let's see how the day goes I have a good feeling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.?
?
?
?
?
?
.
.
?
.
Well well well hellllooooo everyone I am back.
Happy belated Namjoon day!!!! Hope you have a great day or night. I have my send coming up the next month and I am freaking out over it I will obviously try to update.
Please leave a comment and vote. I will try to make long chapters.
See you later!!!