11

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I coughed up blood, it splattered against the tile. Honestly I would have preferred the whole running away thing with Elise ordeal at this moment, and that's saying something. That woman was batshit crazy.

At last, that can't happen since she's in jail with stalking, breaking and entering, and attempted murder charges. She quite literally admitted all of it and was fit to stand trail.

She still has nothing on my criminal record.

If I had the money I would-

Another shot of pain went to my head. I closed my eyes steading my breathing. Usually this would be the part in the movie where my spy partner or something breaks through the door and helps a gal out.

But, I don't have one.

Leo wouldn't be able to handle the heat.

I can get up at any moment, I just like the tile that's all.

Yeah.

My body ached as I tried pulling myself up.

Slumping against the wall I closed my eyes absorbing all my emotions and locking them away, at least I have my yellow sunglasses.

Ted walked past me ignoring my state and through the front door.

I don't love him, but the seven-year-old girl who used to wait for him to come home everyday still does.

My heart is tired.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My phone rang making me alert, "Hello?"

"Can you come over?"

"When?"

"As soon as possible?"

"I'll leave soon."

I threw on a long sleeve with sweatpants and my oh so lovely yellow sunglasses. I gave myself a weary smile in the mirror before walking off.

I get my cast off in a week.

Then I can finally go back to full energy mode.

Kicking ass like usual.

I watch Kicken' It so I'm pretty well versed when it comes to karate and knowing what a true falafel maker looks like.