2

Billie: happy birthday :)

That was the last message every sent to me. Good right! No, that was LAST YEAR. She hasn't spoken to me since. Its my birthday today maybe another one?

"She's not going to text you" Casey said laughing

"What do you know?" I asked not wanting an answer

"My ex also said happy birthday to me after we broke up she don't give a shit about no more"

"Well Billie isn't like-"

"Other girls? Yeah yes she is" Casey said cutting me off

This Casey girl getting on my nerves. But she's nice enough to let me crash at her place. She went to the bathroom and came out fully changed. She has a nice style but how can she afford all of this stuff only bartending. That sounded rude I am so sorry.

"Get ready" Casey said bluntly

"For?"

"Seattle tour fam!"

"Oh okay"

I fixed up my hair the next I could because she practically had no hair products and got dressed in the same clothes as last night. We headed out and Casey started walking with no car in sight.

"We're walking?" I asked

"I don't have a car" Casey said

"Then how do you get to places?"

"By walking, the traffic here is a bitch or those rental bikes"

"You are mean"

"I'm sarcastic with my attitude get with the program sweet cheeks!"

-
Do people from Seattle really think it's sanitary to have a whole ally way covered in gum? Seriously if you haven't been to Seattle you probably have no idea what I am talking about but look at this shit.

-Do people from Seattle really think it's sanitary to have a whole ally way covered in gum? Seriously if you haven't been to Seattle you probably have no idea what I am talking about but look at this shit

"Here"

"what"

"gum to chew and then stick to the wall you need the full experience"

Casey handed me a piece of mint gum and chewed up her own. I did the sam then putting a piece of gum on the wall. You know it's gross but fun. I took some pictures then we left to the farmers market which was just across the street. It was cold and cloudy but nothing I couldn't handle. I felt a tap behind my back while looking at the jewelry and it was Casey.

"Flowers for you" She said handing me a bouquet

"Thanks but why?" I asked

"You're a guest I get all my guests flowers"

"How many guests have you had"

"Just you" She said walking away

I was confused but I caught up to her and we just kept walking.  I don't know where we were going. We walked into this building that had a huge line going into a restaurant. Casey just skipped the line and head on inside. We took a table with the prettiest water view.

"You like seafood?" Casey asked

"Uh Im kinda vegan"

During Billie and I's relationship I started off hating vegan food but overtime she started introducing me to foods that I eventually liked. I've been vegan ever since.

"Aw ew" She said making a face

"What?"

"I despise vegans, you can't go un vegan for like an hour?"

"I used to despise vegans too until I dated one, and sure I can un vegan for a little bit"

"Shut up you're telling me you turned vegan because of Billie? Now that is true love"

"Yeah I did" I sighed

Without ordering anything food and drinks came to our table. Of course a Shirley temple was given to me, Casey with a beer. I wonder what connections she has to not have to order anything.

"So like what exactly do you do?" I asked Casey

"I'm a bartender you already saw" She said taking a sip of her beer

"But I do own this restaurant and the bar itself, and the ice cream shop just outside here" She continued

"Jesus, how's you get to own all that"

"Well technically my parents own them but their dead so just me, I didn't spend a buck" She laughed

"Oh wow I am so sorry"

"It's cool they died when I was 20"

"Wait how old are you"

"23 I turn 24 this year"

Older than she looks. We started eating but then she scooted closer to me.

"I got a plan" She whispered

"For what or what"

"To get your girl fool"

"We broke up almost two years ago there's nothing I can do to get my girl back"

"But there is, we leaving tomorrow you think I can crash at your place?" She asked

Do she really think I'm gonna do that? Billie probably doesn't even want me in her life anymore why would I do that we're both more than moved on. Sure I miss her but i'd rather be friends than anything at this point.

"You're insane if you think i'm going to do that" I responded

"I didn't even tell you the plan!"

"what's the plan"

"I got nothing"

"Exactly"

I got up from the table and started to head out the restaurant but of course Casey came following me.

"You don't even know where your going!" she said behind me

I kept walking trying to remember our steps to the apartment.

"Come on you love her don't you!" She continued

I do but i'm not doing that. Casey finally caught up to me grabbing my arm I turned around and she FULL ON KISSED ME.

"What's you do that for!?" I asked shocked

"To get your attention it works every time" she said putting her hand on her hip

"Gross"

"Well it worked, I already have a flight out to LA we are leaving tomorrow"

"I don't even have clothes on me anymore"

"Do you not live in LA?" she asked

"I moved to Oakland last year!" I stated

"Fine let's go shopping then" Casey said grabbing my arm and pulling a taxi

We got to this very big mall and started walking around. She insisted to buy everything for me which I personally did not mind. I got some LV, Nike, Gucci. She still bought everything and didn't complain whatsoever. We made it to her studio and started packing. I saw her put something metal in her suitcase and asked her what it was.

"Whats that?" I asked

"A gun"

"The hell do you need a gun for you weirdo??"

"I'll keep that to myself, don't worry I won't murder anyone I had this the whole time we were out anyway"

"WHAT"