16

BILLIES POV
-

"Guys I need to talk with you"

It's early morning the next day and Quinn's at home. We haven't yet bought the house obviously but we put down that we're interested. I still need to talk to my parents but they'll be fine with it i'm sure. It's breakfast we're at the dining table i'm about to break the news.

"What's up sweetie?" My mom asks

"So Quinn and I have been talking and we're- I'm ready to move out with her"

"Well, if you feel you're ready we can't stop you" My dad says

"Don't you think it's too soon?" Mom says

"No, we've talked and I'm positive we've both matured enough for this decision"

"She's confident, let her" My dad says to my mom

My dad always has my back most of the time. He also knows how to lecture me. Teaching me how to not do dumb shit, of course I don't always listen. But don't judge we don't listen to our parents 100% of the time anyways. But yeah I am ready to move out. It'll be safer for my privacy and for my parents since people won't see me coming in and out all the time.

"Well I suppose, have you found a house yet?" Mom asks

"Uh yeah we like this one"  I say showing her the phone.

It's a nice house. It has kind of a rustic vibe on the outside and the inside is more modern. Quinn and I were talking about how we could change some things inside cause we didn't like the colors but we like the way it looked. It would be our house anyways. Check it out!

"I like it it's nice"

"Thanks mom"

We finished our conversation, a little tense with mama but dad was cool with it. I'm doing a shoot today. It's very special because it is very me. Well it's me in my brain not on the internet. When people see these they will freak out. Corset wearing is involved ladies and gentlemen. I told everyone i'd never show them my tattoo but change of heart i guess. Sick ass dragon tattoo on my thigh (you'll never see the full thing just glimpses of it) and EILISH on my chest that one you'll never see ;)

-
QUINN

Billie told me to email the realtor and I did. Haven't  gotten anything back yet though. I'm excited to live with her. Now that i've thought about it i don't think i've ever slept over with her. My day would be made just by waking up with her next to me. Malik has had some ladies over lately or the same lady i don't know but she is LOUD. His room is like two rooms down from mine and i can still hear everything, that's also why i'm a little excited to move too. I don't like hearing my brothers sex life.

"Day dreaming?" Billie asks moving her hand across my back as i sit at the table

"A little bit yeah, I'm excited to live with you" I say

"Me too." She gives me a kiss on the cheek

"You know we should practice spending the night together, especially since malik is out" I joke

Malik is out for a couple days I'm all alone in this big house maybe someone can keep me company.

"Oh yeah, I could definitely do that" she whispers smiling

She puts her lips on mine and we kiss passionately. I haven't kissed someone like this in a long time. Feels good.

"I love you" I say between the kiss

"I love you more"

-

We were eating dinner when suddenly we heard the sound of the tv turn on in the living room. It's just us right now so I don't know who that could be. Billie and I trade stared not wanting to move from our seats in the case that someone has broken in.

"When is malik supposed to come home?" She whispered

"Not until next week" I responded

Hesitantly I got up and headed towards the living room. I felt Billie walk behind me. We got the corner ready to see who it was. Billie tapped my shoulder and handed me a pillow. 'what is this gonna do?' I mouth. 'i dont fucking know?' she mouths back. I grip onto the pillow as hard as I can and hit the person on the couch, not looking at who it was.

"OW what the hell?!"

"Dude! I thought you weren't coming home until next week!" I yell surprised to see Malik

Billie sighs in both relief and frustration putting her head on my shoulder. I couldn't tell who it was, malik was wearing a fitted cap and he got locs! He's been gone for two days why is he back? I was excited to be alone with Billie for once.

"I- Well I!" he can never finish his sentences

"What did you do Malik?" I ask

"I had to come home early! This is my house not yours little sister!" He said starting to walk away

"Oh hi billie" He greeted her after noticing she was behind me

He walked up the stairs to one of the rooms. I don't know the layout of this house I stick to my room, living room, and kitchen only. I don't know who this boy thinks he is moving from a normal lower class home to this big ass airport. I bet he gets lost in his own house. I've been living here for a couple months now and i'm ready to leave!

"You need to get out of here as quickly as you can" Billie laughed

"You think?" I laugh in response

-

Billie was still going to stay over, except we didn't feel comfortable doing what we wanted to do with Malik in the house. (obvi) We took a nap and I woke up to a notification of an important email. It was the realtor of the house we want. "I would be honored to show you guys around on tomorrow's date of 6/2. If still interested we could even finish the signature to the house same day. Call this number if you have any questions 855-444-8888."

"Babe! Babe wake up!"

"What?" she says in a raspy voice

"We can sign for the house tomorrow!"

"Deadass?"

"Yeah!"

"Finally!"