22

This wasn't exactly the place I expected to end up in at the end of the day, will my mom possibly get mad yes. Will this be a day to remember? ABSOLUTELY.

"It's a short sentence you'll be released by noon tomorrow" The officer told us

Are we at a police station? Yes. BUT let me let you continue on where we left off.

-

"You mean get in god knows how much trouble? Absolutely"

"Well I mean like a date without worrying about the paps but that too" I laugh

"Okay, i'm in" she laughs in response

Quinn puts her shoes on and we head out to the car. We don't want to look as if we are being together on purpose for the press to see. We're going on a date that a normal couple would go on, except i'm wearing my normal baggy clothes and she's wearing sweats and a crewneck. I think we're just going to get a coffee and hang out at the park.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked Quinn

"Well I don't know this is the first time we've gone out without a plan"

This is true. We've always made up a plan so that we didn't get caught up in time or get caught in a mob. Finneas and Claudia never make plans, they just go wherever life takes them. They seem so perfect Finneas never tells me their problems. Not that it's my business anyways.

"There's a new vegan place downtown wanna check it out?" I ask her

"Ooh yeah"

As always the traffic is unbelievable. Someone saw me and Quinn on the road and waved at us. We gladly waved back. I parked at one of the side parkings close to the restaurant. We got out of the car and hand in hand we walked in. Paparazzi isn't always obvious to spot. They can be obnoxious but we haven't yet seen any. Hopefully they're still taking their distance I really don't like the flashing lights sometimes. Quinn and I decided to get takeout and eat our food at the park.

"This has been nice" She said taking a bite of her fries

"It really has"

We went out later than I thought. It's already golden hour and there aren't many people out here. Obviously Los Angeles is always busy but you can sorta differentiate between busy and normal.

"Are you going to eat your food or just stare at me like a weirdo?" Quinn laughs

"Sorry, you just look so beautiful in the sun my eyes can't resist" I smile

"You're so cheesy. I love you"

"I love you too"

We both smile and scoot closer to each other. We touch foreheads and kiss, out in the broad daylight. I don't think we would have ever done this a month ago in fear that someone would have saw us. Except that one time at the movies, I thought everyone would be watching it instead of us. I learned my lesson that day but everyone said it was an edit so they saved my ass. They can't say it's an edit now though. I am purposefully showing my face, not for the publicity but because i'm tired of my management thinking they have control over everything in my life. Especially over someone i care about, my career isn't more important than her.

"I don't want paparazzi pictures to be our relationship confirmation" I tell Quinn

"Well what do you want it to be?" She asks

"I don't know, remember that photo i took of you when we were in madrid?" I ask her

"Are you thinking what i think your thinking?"