12

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK"

"Why are yelling now Quinn?"

Malik comes in my room eating a hot pocket while I dig through piles of clothes. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CLEAN. All of my clothes are ugly too I can't I hate it here!

"I can't find any good clothes!!" I say throwing clothes all over the room

"You have you're good clothes hanging right there!" He said pointing too my closet

He doesn't get it I need to look hot, not that I need him to get it. Anyways! Guys Billie invited me to dinner!!!!!!!! She said she wanted to tell me something important and that it was just gonna be us. She's picking me up in two hours and I still got nothing on me! I'm dumb stupid swear to god.

"Get out Malik Im going to get naked!"

"Oh yeah I definitely do not want to see my little sister like that" He said getting out of the room

-
BILLIES POV

You must be trippin if you think I'm gonna tell you what I'm going to tell Quinn. Be patient! I say be patient but I am not patient enough to wait two hours to see her! I'll FaceTime her! I've been driving around in my car because that's what I do to ease my nerves. Driving and listening to music. I pulled over in a vacant parking lot to call her. It rang two times before she answered.

"Oh my god are you already on your way?" She sounded panicked

"No I'm just drivin" I smiled

"Oh thank god I don't know what to wear"

"Don't stress it Quincy you look beautiful in anything"

She blushed and looked absolutely adorable. She's out here looking cute as fuck and here i am blowing a bubble looking like I just woke up. I quickly took a screenshot but the quality wasn't too good.

"Delete that right now!" She laughed

"No you look very pretty" I said in a baby voice

It's true look at her.

"Okay I need to go find something to wear" She laughs

"Okay I'll come get you soon"

"See you"

-

OKAY! I'll tell you. I don't necessarily know how to say it but I wanna try again. A relationship. That man ruined everything for us just cause he couldn't have her and without sound info narcissistic I know neither of us wanted to end the relationship. I was in love with her and she was in love with me, personally some of that love has faded cause it's been a while since we've seen each other but i'm all for trying again! On a few circumstances. 1. No one knows about our relationship except our best friends, 2. Try not to kiss in public but if it happens it happens.

I think that's fair. For the both of us not just me. We both have a whole music career and people knowing we are dating each other could ruin them. I'm not ashamed of her. But i'm trying to risk anything. I drive to her brothers house and knock on the door. Her brother answers.

"Hey billie! She's getting ready upstairs she finally found something to wear..correction I found it" He said letting me in

She walks down stairs wearing a cute summer dress.

"So where we heading?" She smiles

"Dinner!"

I grab her hand and open the passenger door for her. I get in the car and turn on music, sabrina claudio specifically.

"You look great" I tell Quinn

"Thank you, you do too" She smiles

IM SO NERVOUS. OKAY. My momma set up the backyard really cutely and I lover her so much because she knows how much Quincy means to me and OKAY OKAY. Pulling up to the back entrance for my car because there's always people in the front of my house now which is weird as fuck. (P.S if you ever come to highland please don't take pictures in front of my parents house we are not a zoo) I take Quinn's hand and lead her to the backyard.

"This is so pretty! Did you decorate it yourself?" She asked

"No my mom did it" I laugh

There's a table set up under the Aerial stand, my mom set up the curtains to look like a canopy somehow. The fairy lights are set up and there's a vegan dinner on the table. Pepper and shark were playing out here too. Quinn has never met shark so I thought i'd introduce them.

"Awe he's so ugly he's cute" She joked while petting him

"He seems to like you" I say

"I love him he's so cute"

We decided to sit down and eat. I got more nervous by the minute. It's so funny, I liked Quincy from the beginning and I was not afraid to show it. But I think  once you start maturing to realize how big of a commitment relationships are which makes you nervous to really express it. I guess I wasn't really in control of my emotions because Quinn eventually asked

"Is everything okay you look a little pale"

She cupped her hand on my cheek making sure I didn't feel to hot or too cold.

"I just realized I really really like you. Like I've felt this way before but I missed the way it felt." I said looking into her eyes

"I really really like you too billie"

"Can we try again? By ourselves not telling anybody just us together" I quickly said grasping onto her hand

"Is that even a question? I miss kissing your lips and holding you in my arms because you make me feel some type of way."

We graciously stared into each other's eyes. That was a quick way to get us back together but in all honesty i am not complaining. I missed her so much and calling someone you love just a friend doesn't feel right. When you love a friend you feel love like a in a platonic way but if that friend makes you feel like the most special person in the work you are in love LOVE. Look up into the sky and remember.

Soulmates always find each other.