9

QUINN POV
-

Master of planning? Not me, it's my brothers wife. I don't like the girl but she's great at what she does. When she got home the day I made plans she was more than thrilled to plan a date for billie and I. I should probably start liking her but come ON. I was going to explain why i didn't like her but I don't have a valid reason I've just never liked her.

Anyways She set up a rooftop dinner for Billie and I. Which is really cute and bought us VIP tickets for Disney villains after hours which i'm really excited for. I haven't told billie anything about it. I'm getting my braids done right now, my brother taught himself how to do hair a while back which is really nice of him.

my brother sighs finally putting down my hair "After four goddamn hours your hair is finally done"

"Thank you so much you are the best" I said getting up to hug him

"Thank my wifey for setting this up" he said kissing the top of my head

UGGGHHH. See when that baby comes out white i'll have a good reason to not like her.

"But-"

"No buts Quinn be nice"

I unfortunately go to the backyard to thank Sara for setting this all up. I'm such a bitch lmao. I see her sunbathing while SZA is playing in the background with their dog Winny playing in the pool. I sat next to her to try to not make it awkward.

"Hey Sara"

"Hi Quinn what's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you for setting the date up for me I really appreciate it!"

"Oh it was my pleasure"

Awkwardly I leave cause what the hell am I supposed to talk about. I walk back to my room but Malik is blocking my way.

"See how hard was that?" He asks

"Terrible"

"Alright get your bitter ass out of here" He laughed

I went upstairs scrimmaging through my closet to find something to wear. I want to wear something comfortable but not too casual. I decided to wear a long sleeve black button up with black jeans. Of course i'll leave the button up a little open.

I open instagram and see billie posted

Sza lyrics. Nothing personal. Unless, no. Unless. Wait this is her first post with the blonde. Awe people know she's blonde and she won't have to wear that ugly wig now.

ding!

billie: what's the dress code for tonight

me: whatever is good for you b

billie: okay! so..7pm? 

me: yeah i'll pick you up
billie: see you then