24

1 YEAR LATER.

There's no such thing as a honeymoon phase in a relationship, literally anyone who has ever said that is just in a toxic environment. To be honest I didn't learn that until I started dating Quinn. I did think there was a honeymoon phase back then and I was honestly scared I would lose it. That's why I never thought I'd start dating again after everything that has happened to me. I was hurt, but I healed.

No matter how much you love someone, don't ever say they saved you. That's also what Quinn taught me. I once told Quinn that I loved her because she saved me. I will always remember what she responded with, and will always keep it in mind even if we don't stay together forever. "Please don't tell me I saved you, It was all you I was just apart of the process" That moment I realized I wanted to be with her forever because she genuinely cares about me.

"You day dreaming?" Quinn asks in the doorway

"A little" I laugh

"That is very cute but come on we gotta go or else we'll be late!"

"Oh shit it's already time?"

"Yeah come on!"

Check it out lol.

And before you even start WE are not getting married okay we are barely in our twenties thank you very much

And before you even start WE are not getting married okay we are barely in our twenties thank you very much. But doesn't she look so pretty in her dress? Anyways, no we are attending Finneas and Claudias wedding! It's so exciting i'm one of the bridesmaids. We're not home we're at this fancy resort cause they are holding it in Hawaii cause why not you know. Quinn and I go to the room where Claudia is getting ready and she looks so good I could cry.

"Your dress is beautiful!" Quinn exclaims

"Thank you" Claudia blushes

"Bro Im gonna cry before the reception" I laugh

I went to Finneas' room next door and enter quietly, he was so nervous. Sitting in his chair bouncing his leg looking in the mirror. His friends aren't in the room, don't know where they went. I close the door and it's louder than I expect.

"I told you guys to get out of here!" He says not realizing who entered

"It's your little sister" I announce

"Oh sorry

"Everything okay?" I ask while sitting on the bed behind him

"Yeah, i'm just nervous" 

"Nervous for what? That hairstyle? Let me fix it cause whoever did it sucks" I laugh

"Dad styled it" He responds

"Oh, well dad barely has any hair what is he doing styling yours"

"Im going to tell him you said that" He laughs