20

I keep forgetting Billie and I are like famous and people care more about our lives than their own. 'How can you forget you're famous?' Sometimes you just do after a long time of being exposed to the public it's kinda desensitizing. No one has yet crossed the line to ask me my sexuality yet because i was once with a football player. I don't fully understand what billie goes through because she isn't like other celebrities who aren't very active on social media. Unlike myself i keep pretty much all of my life private. Billie likes to share things so she feels reachable, don't get me wrong i love being reachable but i've always been a private person.

"I'm hungry" Billie suddenly says as we sit in traffic

"I asked you if you wanted to eat before we left" I responded knowing she'd change her mind

"That was an hour ago, I wasn't hungry then"

"Grab the bag behind your seat, I packed a sandwich and chocolate milk for you" I smirk

"Mm that's why I love you" She says reach over the seat

I know billie she's so mature and immature at the same time. Mature in all the good things and immature at heart. I love her i'm in love with her. No doubt about it. But we both really unfortunately care about when and where the cameras are around. To the public we're friends and that's how it will stay..forever.

About thirty minutes later we finally got to the lake where our family's were already there. We were able to get a private section so no one in the public was able to see us. Finally somewhere we could be comfortable together that isn't out house or Billies parents house. My little brother was Already playing in the water with my dads pit bull canon. He's a little bigger than shark but he's really sweet so billie brought shark with us so they could play. I went to greet my dad, maggie, patrick, finneas and claudia then grabbed some food. After eating I changed into my swimming clothes.

"I'm gonna go swim wanna come?" I asked billie

"I'll be there in a little bit" She smiled

The water was cold but enjoyable. It was clear too. Eventually I saw Malik come in with a girl. I've never seen her before but then again I don't have my glasses on. I get out of the water and get closer. It's Lexie! He brought Lexie!! Wait why'd he bring Lexie.

"Lex!" I exclaim excitedly

"Hey Quinn!"

"Since when do you guys hang out?" I ask

"Since when..we started dating" Malik says

You know, i don't want to ask anymore questions. I've heard enough. I give them an awkward smile and go to billie, i hug her from behind as she eats a slice of watermelon. She turns her head to where's she's facing me and smiles giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Get a room!" My brother Andres sarcastically yells

"Get a girlfriend!" I respond jokingly

"I'm only 14!"

"That's your excuse?"

"Shut up!"

Everyone laughs.

-

Patrick and my dad finished up the food so we all sat at the table together. Everyone paired up with their partner kind of made me feel bad for my dad. Just sitting with my brother, my mom deserved to be here. My mom deserved to see my brother graduate, deserved to see me in the career i always talked about as a kid, the one she helped me grow a passion for. But anyways my dad says he's fine, doesn't need another lover. He seems happy but i'm still worried for him, that's why I bought him and Andres a house in los angeles at first he wouldn't accept but i made him. So we don't live so far apart.

.

"Come here" Billie whispered grabbing my hand

"Where are we going" I gasp excitedly

She leads me to behind a tree a little far away from everyone else, we've been here for like two hours now and we're both soaking wet from swimming in the lake. She grabs my waist and holds me gently up against the tree. Someone's wanting a little alone time. When you live with someone you're alone with them all the time but when not home it's fun to sneak away. She starts kissing my neck and leads up to my lips.

"You couldn't wait til we got home?" I laugh

"I'm a bad bad girl" she says sarcastically

"That's just cheesy"

We both laugh and kiss passionately once again. Listen unpopular opinion but making out is so much hotter than sex, it builds edge you know?

"Lets go back before they notice we're missing" She says

We head back and they all seem a bit panicked as if they saw something they shouldn't have. Billie and I were holding hands and who am i kidding there was an obvious hickey on my neck.

"What's wrong" I ask

"You guys need to get out of here" Finneas mumbled

"What? Why?" Billie asks

"Someone found us we need to go." He responds

Billie scoffs in frustration. "No you guys stay, enjoy it. We'll go"

There's no way someone found us I reserved a spot just for us today, nobody knew we were coming.. except the person I made the reservation with. Billie and I quickly unlock hands and act like awkward friends who can't even hug yet. We walk to the car separate from each other, she's walking a lot faster in front of me. We got into the car and she started driving. I unlock my phone to see photos of us holding hands and being really touchy. The scariest part of being a celebrity is that there's photos of you out there that you don't even know exist. nobody these days knows how privacy works. I'm saying this now but just because somebody is in the spotlight doesn't mean they don't deserve privacy because they too are human. Billie gets a call from someone in her team, I can't hear what they are saying behind the phone but billie seems really stressed.

"Fuck" She says after hanging up

"Everything okay?" I ask

"No"