Aang's Training I

Izuku Midoriya Currently age 7 and has mastered fire bending and the subsequent lightning bending 

          I've been hesitant to learn more elements but I finally decided to give it a shot. Currently I am on the beach reaching out to Avatar Aang through the spirit world, and I found him talking to another person a girl wearing similar cloths to him self.

          "Ah Jinora he finally showed up" Aang said. 

          "Yes it appears he has Grand father so we are going to be the ones to teach him Air bending correct" the girl Jinora said. 

          "Yes, I believe I recall Iroh saying you found a sort of plane between this world and the mortal world" Aang asked. 

          "Yes hold on to me you two" I said and they obliged and I brought them to the half dimension. "From what I can tell we can't affect the world around us but we can affect the elements. You guys should also be able to bend at least Iroh and Roku could" I told them and they tested it out and to their surprise they could indeed bend in this world.

          "Interesting this place is astounding" Aang said. 

          "Indeed this is a unique place" Jinora said. "Izuku have you only done fire bending before?" 

          "Yes and according to Iroh and Roku I am especially good at it even for an Avatar born of the fire nation" I replied. "I even accomplished something that Roku said he would have needed the Avatar state to accomplish" 

          "Interesting okay on to trying Air bending the movements are much more flowing much more free and remember you are not controlling the air you are influencing it guiding it" Aang said. 

          "Ok let's try this" I said. I loosened my joints stretching and I preceded to move in an elegant and gentle way guiding the air the way I wanted. It flowed creating a small ball of wind going around its self and almost on instinct I hopped up placing the ball beneath me and rode on top like a scooter.  

          "Wow old habits die hard even after two generations of Avatars." Aang said. 

          "What do you mean" I asked. 

          "That technique was invented by me it's how I earned my tattoos" Aang said doing the same thing and creating an air scooter. 

          "Impressive Izuku, it took me and my brothers several years to get that far in terms of air bending, Dad always wanted us practice the basics" Jinora said. "Ok practice Air bending as much as you want it was always relaxing for me" 

          "Ok, I will practice a bunch it is quite loosening." and so I practiced Air bending most people just believing that I was practicing a new Martial arts and still My grades never slipped they were quite stupid to not notice the increase in wind pressure. I even started to use air bending to speed up my movement capabilities. That's how it went for around half a year tonight I didn't need to study because currently it was the summer. So I visited Aang and Jinora and asked for Aang to tell me a tale which Aang obliged. 

          "That's when we were attacked by this bald man with an eye tattoo that could cause explosions with his mind, Sokka first called him Sparky Sparky Boom Man" Aang said laughing so hard he fell on his side. 

          "What did the eye tattoo look like?" I asked. 

          "Well kind of like this" Aang said Drawing it on the ground. 

          "I've seen that Before, Kacchan you bastard" I said

          "What, but you should be the only one to know these techniques" Aang said. "The quirks wiped out the benders and this Kacchan is your age were is the Tattoo" 

          "He has Two, one on each arm" I said. 

          "That shouldn't be possible the only two to be able to combustion bend had them on their fore head" Jinora said. 

          "So what does this mean" I asked. 

          "Perhaps the White Lotus, or Fire sages." Aang commented. "Izuku have you seen any thing resembling this" Aang said showing me a tile. 

          "Kacchan has something exactly like that" I said

          "Maybe they sensed potential in him and forced him to hide his bending as a quirk" Jinora hypothesized. 

Bakugou's POV:

          I Have to hide the truth from everyone. I am quirkless, but to everyone I have a quirk called explosion. 

Flashback: 

          I am four years old and shortly before going to the quirk doctor men is Navy suits showed up and told me that I was quirkless but not powerless and they tattooed my wrists with these weird eyes. They told me to tell everyone I had a quirk called Explosion and came up with how it was a combination of my parents quirks. They then gave me a tile with weird markings. 

End Flashback: 

          "No one can Know" I said before going to bed.