Aang's Training II

Izuku is currently 7 1/2 

          I was in the half dimension practicing air bending with Aang and Jinora, apparently I was not fully into it like I normally am because they both started to show concern for me. 

          "Izuku is everything ok you don't seem to be into it quite as much as you normally are" Aang said.

          "Yeah I noticed that too" Jinora added.

          I collapsed on to the ground crying, "My Mom I think she is getting sick with something that isn't going to go away easily" I sobbed crying a bit harder. "I don't know what she has or how long she has but it is like a premonition or just a really bad feeling" I finished. They both rushed to comfort me and I fell into an uneasy sleep in their arms them comforting me. After I woke up I went home immediately feeling quite better. Mom was just finishing dinner, Katsu don, she looked more strained than normal as if most movements hurt her. We quietly ate dinner it was delicious. 

          "So were did you go today?" My mother asked. 

          "I went to the forest for training" I replied casually. 

          "What were you training for today?" she asked. 

          "I was training with the wind making loose movements and learning more about the elements" I replied.   

          "Sounds fun, and like your getting stronger that's good" she said finishing her dinner. "Well keep getting stronger for me my little Izu."

          "I will Mom, I have so much more I need to learn still" I said as she got up and washed her bowl. I finished up shortly after and washed my bowl as Mom had gone to her room. So I went to mine and went to the half dimension and began practicing my Air bending before switching to practice Fire bending don't want to get rusty. I continued till morning where I woke up and went downstairs, "Strange Mom is usually up already and making Breakfast . . ." That's when it hit me and I ran up to her room to check on her when she wouldn't wake up I called 119, (Author: Yes that is the emergency extension for Japan) gave them the address and told them that she was breathing but not waking up. Fortunately we didn't live to far from the Hospital and they arrived shortly and took mom and me off to the Hospital to examine her. 

          "Izuku Midoriya?" a nurse said. 

          "Yes," I said walking up to them "how is my mother?" 

          "Um, presently your Mom is in a coma, but apart from that she seems to have brain cancer. I'm very sorry we think that if she wakes up she might have only a few more years if that" the nurse says.  

          "Thank you, tell them to call this number once you have some news for me" I said and walk back home. Once there I began practicing a technique for me to officially master air bending, I started out by creating a ball of wind and compressing it as tight as possible then I flattened it AIR SHURIKEN. I fired it at a tree, it slashed through with relative ease taking a massive chunk out of it. After that I went to meditate and calm down visiting Aang and Jinora, I told them what happened how My mom is in a coma and I showed them my technique.

          "Well I think it is time that you moved on to Water Bending my boy" Aang said. 

          "Yeah Air Bending is not that hard to master so I agree with Grandad" Jinora agreed. 

          "Ok it should be okay I know Lightning Bending which is derived from Water Bending" I said. 

          "Ok with that you will want Avatar Korra, she is the most recent Water Tribe Incarnation" Aang said. "She is also the one directly after me" 

          "Thank you" I said hugging them "I will do my best" With that I left them and went to my room to go to sleep. "Tomorrow Is when I start in theory the hardest Element for me to master" 

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter