I Make a New Friend

Izuku's POV: 

          I was flying over to my first pit stop in India, specifically just north of New Delhi. I landed in a small forest on the side of a relatively small mountain. I was looking for a safe place and found it near a small excluded lake that looked like it had never been touched by man I looked around for a nice flat area to set up the tent, which I found just far enough from the lake. With that I began to set up the camp there was enough tree cover to not need the tent I began to set up a safe place for the fire by making a ring of rocks. Once I was done setting up the rock ring I began looking around for some fire wood and wandered further than I thought. 

          I came upon a cave that I decided to wander into after going and making a trail back to camp. Once in the cave I ignited my palm and followed the vegetation creeping across the walls as, I went the rocky floor became more of a soft dirt which itself gave way to soft grass. As I went the walls changed to a more beige color with blue bands up near the top. Eventually I came to what seemed to be an ancient door. It was made of wood and there was what appeared to be two wooden bugle like things connected to tubes that wandered up and snaked through three swirl symbols.  

          After a while I began to recognize the swirl pattern as the symbol for Air Bending

          After a while I began to recognize the swirl pattern as the symbol for Air Bending. After having found the door I wet back to the campsite deciding to open the door tomorrow. When I got back I heard a ruffling noise from a nearby bush and out came a baby goat gorilla only unlike the one that Aang knew its fur was a dark red color. 

           It seemed distressed so I gave it some distance but I tossed it some meat from my meal remembering a comment Aang once said about how they are known to eat lop eared rabbits. It grabbed the meat and ate it with insane haste. It then decided to lay down and began to rest not sleep it had its eyes on me. With it watching me I began to prepare my meal a simple dish of rice and chicken, nothing special. I ate and since there was some left over chicken I offered that to the young animal which it ate again with enthusiasm. After that I got into my sleeping bag and began going to sleep, once the goat gorilla was done eating it came over and snuggled up to me and together we went to sleep. 

          I woke up to the young goat gorilla nudging me and sniffling me, when I opened up my eyes the young guy was so happy. 

          "Yeah I'm awake little guy so what are you doing all by your self" I asked him. He looked at me and than had an aura of sadness and walked off to where he had come from I followed. We went a decent way to right next to a cliff and a dead goat gorilla that had been picked by scavengers. "Oh I'm so sorry little one if you want you can come with me" I said giving the little guy a little ear rub. "Hm I had a friend two of my incarnations ago who had a goat gorilla, so how we name you after him Bumi." Once I said that Bumi jumped up and kissed me, like a dog would so licks, as if he was happy for the name. 

          After that kiss attack Me and him went back to the campsite and followed the trail to the door. Once we got to the cave I created a small fire in my palm and we went in. At the door I put out the flame and began to unlock the door by doing this.     

---specifically the door opening part.---

          Once inside I saw statues upon statues, and on instinct I knew that they were all of my past lives up until Aang at least. With that having been finished Bumi and I went back to camp and began to pack up and leave me having to strengthen the effort I used to make the air current for both of us. As a result my Air bending strengthened considerably from that.