Korra's Training

So we are going to back step a bit.

Izuku's POV: 

          I traveled to the south of Japan on my modified air scooter technique and stopped by a place in Vietnam for a short time for a break. There I had a lunch break and ate what I packed for myself a couple of onigiri specifically sour plum and kombu it was delicious. I also walked around a bit and took photo's to send to Touya, then I set up camp and took a nap in a safe place. In the morning I felt fully refreshed, which makes sense because I flew for about two days. 

          I took off for Australia to continue my training in where the Southern Water Tribe likely settled for a greater connection for Water Bending. When I finally made it to Australia It was a little past mid-day and I touched down just out side of Sydney. 

          I had studied English for quite awhile so I could communicate effectively around the world on my travels, and went into the city to find something to eat. I eventually settled on fish and chips but first I had to go and exchange some money. which was simple enough I brought a decent amount of money with me around 3 billion yen which ended up being around 36,381,870 Australian dollars which I of course kept in my families oversee banking account, which is what we used for family trips something we rarely did. With that done I enjoyed a delicious meal of fish and chips. 

          I began looking for a place to campout and eventually settled for a cliff over looking a lovely beach that had lovely coral reefs just past the shallows and untouched by man. By the time I found this place it was starting to get late so I set up camp and prepared for a day of training tomorrow. 

Time skip to Morning        

          Today is the first day of my Water Bending training, so I began to meditate sitting down and creating a circle with my hands by laying my fingers together and touching my thumbs to each other. I focused on Avatar Aang to help me locate Korra according to him it can be a hassle. 

          "Hello again young Izuku, this time I brought my lovely wife with me. She agreed to help in teaching you some techniques that Avatar Korra might be incapable of teaching you." Aang said upon seeing me. 

          "It is a pleasure to meet you Katara, I look forward to training under you as well as Korra" I said bowing in respect to Aang's wife.

          "I see that my husband has talked about me," she said. "I'm sure it will be a pleasure to teach you as well" 

---This is what Katara looks like art belongs to Fairloke---

          With Introductions out of the way we began to search for Korra, Aang said she is probably up in the mountains near Iroh's Tea shop. So we began our hike and eventually came upon a house to which I knocked "Hello Is Avatar Korra here?" 

          "Yeah and whose asking?" She said upon opening the door.