Years Gone By

Touya POV: 

Izuku left, he told me to keep training and to become a good hero. Then he explained that all Avatars are meant to see the world that they are to keep in balance and said he would be going south. That was yesterday, today I've got to keep my head clear it's the UA entrance exam. 

Time skip to the Practical Exam 

"GO, THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN IN A REAL FIGHT" Present Mic yelled, but I was already in melting and dismantling robots left and right. Racking up points, by three minutes left I believe I had around 75 villain points, and for what ever it is worth I have rescued 10 people who were incapable of destroying some of the robots. That was when the ground began to shake and a massive robot that I assumed was the zero pointer. 

"HOLY, CHRIST." I shouted "That thing is massive, might be a good time to really show my self" everyone ran by me. I stood there waiting for them all to be out of the way. I took a deep breath and began I leapt and used fire under my feet and my hands as stabilizers to go up above the robot. I think I ended up at around 70m I then let my self fall and let out the biggest jet of fire I could muster. The zero pointers head liquified as did a large chunk of it's chest and I set a near by building on fire great. I landed on the building I set on fire with a controlled decent and felt for all of the heat now spreading through the building. Gathering all the fire above me and snuffed it out with a single flick of the wrist.     

"TIME" I hear Present Mic call at a distant. With that I went back to the apartment which I now call home and made Katsu don for dinner I ate and then received a message from Izuku. 

'Hey Touya, I am currently in Vietnam I found a very unique set of ruins here take a look' 

I then received several photos