Entrance Exam Pt 2

Izuku POV:

          I waited outside my assigned city calmly meditating, albeit standing up and feeling the vibrations around me. I felt every foot fall of the Examinee's, every breath, and every heart beat, tuning it out and feeling waiting for the moment to strike. Click, there it was my opportunity to get ahead the door opening. Using skills picked up from air bending I dashed as fast as I could into the fake city, as I entered I barely heard the blue haired guy say I was cheating. 

          "What are all of you waiting for there are no count downs in a real battle follow that kids lead!" Present mic shouted out from seemingly nowhere. 

          I was still paying attention to the vibrations in the earth, and then I felt it the vibrations of several robots. I ran into the group barely seeing their point values of 3 two pointers, 1 three pointer and 4 one pointers, the other examinee's were only now entering the city. Swiftly  I blasted the speeding one pointers with jets of near whit hot fire, then I jumped with assistance of air bending to dodge an undergrounds attack from a two pointer launching at it a plume of fire. That left 2 two pointers and the three pointer, the two pointers decided to attack me with the flamethrowers evidently built into their tails. While I was falling I had a few options dodge using air bending, over power their attack with one of my own, or to show off a bit and redirect the attack back at them. As the flames drew near I spun myself in the air taking control of the flames and spun back launching the fire ball at the two pointers incinerating them immediatly. 

          I landed back on the ground and felt a tremendous vibration as the three pointer slapped its arms down and fired off a missile at me. What the hell is wrong with this school, I swiftly dodged using air bending and spun myself around the projectile and launching forth a massive fire blast. I watched as the poor machine melted into nothing more than a puddle of various liquid metals, then I sped off to gather more points.

          That's how it went I sped around the fake city and when I ran into a grouping of faux villains I would dispose of them. I only stopped after amassing a total of 60 points enough to pass the exam. After that point I went to the top of a building and looked down watching the other examinees.

Melissa POV:

          Izuku told me back in the auditorium to just run in as soon as the door opens, which I did. As soon as I got to the first robots I popped open my water skin and began water bending it into razor thin blades. I used them to cut at the joints of the robots and finishing them off with cutting off the head. With that I continued to run around and slice and dice the robots gathering points as fast as I could. When I finally hit 60 points I heard an explosion or what sounded like one and then rubble began to fall from one of the buildings.

          The ruble almost crushed someone I rushed in and used my water to slice through the rubble. "You okay?" I asked the student who was now on the ground in shock. they nodded and I continued on knowing someone else could get hurt or already was. I saved a few other students before deciding to just take out the Zero pointer which has been causing this. 

          I ran to towards the robot and as I did I reached below the city feeling the system of water lines and willing the water to emerge. Which the water did I made a giant slash one way sending a sharp diagonal slash cutting the robot in two and disabling it.

Izuku POV:

          As I was sitting there watching the other Examinees I felt a large vibration coming from the other end of the city. It felt almost like a massive tank was moving towards our location. I decided it was probably best if Make my way back to the ground. So I ran as fast as I could down the floors of the building and once back on the road the vibrations were much stronger. Then I heard a very loud crumbling sound like cement breaking apart, I looked around to see a massive robot with its hand on a building causing rubble to fall down and staring menacingly at us all.

         "That's the zero pointer!" I heard an examinee say behind me. 

         "Where does UA get the money for that!" another shouted. All this did was trigger a panic of Examinees running in the opposite direction of the robot. While they did that all I could think these guys want to be heroes, then I heard it and felt it a call for help from a girl pinned by rubble. 

          I reached my arm out and grabbed the shoulder of the guy who interrupted Present Mic, "You will do," I said dragging him behind. 

          "I will do for what," He yelled at me aghast that I was dragging him into danger. 

          "I need another pair of arms and legs to help the pinned lady over there." I told him after coming to a stop. 

          "What someone is pinned?!" he asked me I simply nodded. "Alright lets go." 

          With that we ran off to the pinned brunette, once we got there we saw she was knocked out. "I'll lift the rubble you pull her out and run her and you out of the robots path." 

          "Okay I'm ready," he said. With that I grabbed the rock and secretly used earth bending to lift it up with ease. The blue head pulled her out and took off as instructed.  

          "Alright big boy its just me and you now." I said pulling back a ways and then using Air bending to jump up to the height of the robot disguising it with jets of flame from my feet. I began to create as much fire as I could around my self and then pulling it in front of me into a tight ball of condensed white hot flame. "As our number 2 hero Endeavor would say this is your Prominence Burn!" I yelled unleashing a massive jet of white flame from the ball till none of it was left. The attack melted the head and parts of the torso off of the Zero Pointer, then I began to fall. 'Shit forgot to focus on the air bending got to think fast or I'm a Pancake.' 

SLAP

          Suddenly I felt pain in my cheek and I was now floating an inch above the ground, "R-release," the brunette said touching her finger tips together and then leaning in front of the blue haired guy throwing up a rainbow. I passed out shortly after that, I used a lot of my energy to preform that attack after all let alone keeping up the white hot flame to hid my bending as my quirk.