Kyoshi's Training

Izuku's POV: 

          After Three months of grueling travel, across the cold waters of the Atlantic, over the great mountains of the United States east coast, and over the expansive plains of the mid United States, we finally made it to our destination. The wilds of the North western part of the United States, in a secluded section of the forest not too far from a town. The towns name was Toutle and I go into town for supplies about once a week. After the camp was initially set up I began to meditate and hone in on the spirit of Avatar Kyoshi as well as someone I thought might be of help in training. 

          "Ah Izuku, Roku has told me that you should be stopping by anytime now and here you are," I hear a calm and well matured feminine voice say. "So are you ready to begin your training to master Earth bending?" 

          "Yes, I am but where is Toph?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

          "I am right behind you Twinkle toes!" she shouted at me in an childish voice. "Never thought I would be training another Avatar in my, afterlife I guess." 

          "Toph!" I screamed running up and hugging her. "It has been a very long time my friend." 

          "Indeed it has what took you so long?" She asked. 

          "I had to master the other elements first you know the rules" I told her. 

          "Fair enough Twinkle toes, let's get started then." She said pulling out a ruff looking scroll. 

          "You will begin by assuming the basic stance," Kyoshi said with a tone of finality. 

          "Okay but first let me take you to to the realm between this one and mine," I said. After saying that I had both of them place there hands on my shoulder and brought us to the half realm. "Try using your bending it should work." 

          "Oh this feels amazing!" Toph said. "It has been so long since I have been able to bend." 

          "Your telling me, I've been dead far longer than you" Kyoshi said with the faintest trace of a smile. "Now Izuku assume your basic stance" she said returning to all business.   

          I assumed the basic stance and we began Kyoshi started out by creating a boulder and then raising a platform above me and Toph

          I assumed the basic stance and we began Kyoshi started out by creating a boulder and then raising a platform above me and Toph. Toph created a gradual slide in front of me.

          "Ah, this brings back memories this is exactly how Aang's training started," Toph said to me "Every things ready down here Kyoshi" 

          "Got it," She replied and then proceeded to drop the round boulder on to the ramp. 

          "You need to be immovable like the rock," Toph said as the boulder neared me. 

          I braced myself putting one foot forward and holding my hands out towards the rock. The moment the rock made contact it broke apart shrouding me in dust.