1

Poor George - James Supercave
TW: blood, self harm(?), fainting

Dream sighed before pressing the 'go live' button on his screen. He waited a few seconds for the viewers to roll in and a little longer for the notification to go out.

As he looked at the viewer count and noticed it had gone up by hundreds, thousands and then hundred thousands he greeted the stream.

"Hi, chat."

The chat started going crazy with 'hello's' and 'hi's' as Dream put his minecraft character in third person, hitting the air a couple of times and crouching.

"Today, chat, today we will be playing minecraft!" he said, chuckling at the end, "Quite obviously. We'll be speedrunning, to be specific."

The chat kept going wild as he started speedrunning the game, writing down his cords and cheering him on.

Suddenly there was a sound that someone had joined Dream's discord call he had sat in for the last forty minutes by himself.

"Hello?" he asked as he heard the sound of the person joining.

"Hey, Dream."

"Oh hey, Sapnap." Dream said, causing the twitch chat to go crazy once again due to Dream's friend joining.

The two sat in the call for a few hours as Dream finished speedrunning the game.

Once he finished that he hopped onto his and Sapnap's survival multiplayer server, the Dream smp, and streamed that for some time.

"Guys, it's been fun but-"

Dream got cut off by a loud thud coming by the floor above him.

"The hell?" he mumbled and looked up at the ceiling before looking back to the chat, "As I was saying. It's been fun, guys, but I think it's time to head off."

The chat was now spammed with hearts and goodbyes as he advertised twitch prime for a few minutes before saying his final goodbyes and turning his stream off.

"Hi, again." Dream said as he unmuted in the discord call after ending the stream.

"What the hell was that sound earlier?" Sapnap asked from the other end of the call.

Dream shrugged before remembering that Sapnap couldn't see him.

"I have no idea," Dream said, relaxing in his gaming chair, "Maybe I should go check on them. Should I?"

"I mean, if you want." Sapnap said.

"Bitch, I asked you. Now answer me."

"You mean make your decision for you?" Sapnap scoffed, "No thanks."

"Please," Dream begged in a whining tone.

"Just go, then. Check up on them." Sapnap said.

"Okay," Dream said, "Be right back."

He took off his headset and left his chair, running to the front door of his apartment quite fast due to his height.

He was a blonde 6'3 man who was a faceless twitch streamer and youtuber, and quite famous, he might add.