18

I took this photo myself, so if you see an address there I might've just doxxed myself

Also, fluff chapter ig 🙄🤚 just building up yk

The front door of Dream's apartment unlocked with a click, catching the attention from the brunette lying on the couch with his cat lying near him.

The mid-sized apartment was nearly empty, just George and the cat on the couch and the tv filling the room up with noise, drowning the silence.

"I'm back," Dream said, closing the door behind him and kicking his shoes off, heading to the living room and throwing his keys onto the island in the middle of the kitchen.

George hummed as Dream walked to the couch, taking a seat on the edge of it where George's feet were.

As soon as Dream sat down, the cat jumped up and walked over to the taller man, settling on his lap and circling around for a bit before lying down.

"Look, he likes me more," Dream bragged with a cocky voice, putting his hand on George's calf and shaking them a bit.

"Shut up, you don't have to rub it in my face," George groaned, kicking the blonde lightly in his side.

"Sorry, sorry," Dream said, petting the small cat's fur. "He's so cute, I want him."

"I know," George said proudly with a smile. "But you can't have him, he's mine."

Dream sighed, staring wide eyed at the small ball of fur in his lap he was stroking, purrs of comfort vibrating from the pet.

"I'm bored," George mumbled, slowly sitting up and stretching his arms out.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Dream asked, getting a shrug in response.

"We should go out on a walk," George recommended. "Take a bus downtown and just walk around."

"That sounds like a nice idea," Dream hummed and smiled over at George.

"At what time does your sister finish school?" George asked, getting ready to stand up from the couch.

Dream shrugged cluelessly and looked down at the pet in his lap. "I don't know, probably around 3pm or something like that," Dream said. "At what time did you finish school at her age?"

"How old is she?" George asked, reaching for his phone on the coffee table.

"Fifteen," Dream answered.

"Yeah, I'd say around three," George said. "Just ask her to text you when school's over. Or we could just stay here all day, take a short walk to a nearby coffee shop if you're stressed."

"I mean, we could go downtown later if that's fine with you," Dream said, a pit of regret forming in his stomach.

Of course he shouldn't feel guilty about this, he was very nervous about this whole situation about him having to take care of his sister, then whatever was going on in George's life.

"We can still go to the coffee shop though," Dream assured.

George smiled slightly and looked over at Dream, sinking back into the couch. "We can go around noon, it's too early right now."