23

I also took this picture

"What are you looking at?" Dream asked, leaning onto the island as he stood on the opposite side to George.

George shrugged, leaning his head onto his hand, elbow resting on the island and his phone in his other hand.

"My friend was asking me if I'd like to go down to Brighton for a video," George explained. "He's a youtuber, by the way. You actually might know him. He streams too, and makes music."

"Oh, he sounds cool," Dream said. "What's his name?"

"Wilbur," George said, eyes on the phone. "And yeah, he's pretty cool I guess."

Dream nodded, furrowing his eyebrows as he thought. "I actually might know who he is. Isn't he like, 6'5 or something?"

George nodded. "Yep."

"Brown hair?"

"Mhm," George said.

"Yeah he's on my minecraft server l-m-a-o," Dream said.

George looked up from his phone, looking at Dream with a type of disgusted face.

"What?" Dream asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Did you just say 'lmao'?" George asked. "You're a fucking weirdo."

"Oh, come on, people do that, right?" Dream asked (yeah, I do this and I'm not a very cool person, Dream).

"...no," George said, turning his phone off and put it down on the island. "Hate to break it to you."

"It's a Saturday," Dream said, changing the subject. "You can go if you want but I have the... thing later today."

"Yeah, that nerdy minecraft championship thing," George said with a smirk.

"Shut up," Dream chuckled. "But of course, you can go."

"I'm not going without you," George said, picking his phone back up again. "We can go later tonight or tomorrow if you want?"

"When will we get back here?" Dream asked. "And we're talking Drista there with us."

"Yes, of course," George said. "And I'll ask Wilbur how long it'll take. It might be just one day and we could leave the next, or take a small vacation I guess."

"Doesn't sound too bad," Dream said.

"Dream, you literally don't have a job," George said.

"Yes, I do! I just work on my own time," Dream defended.

"Why are you being so loud?" Drista groaned as she walked to the kitchen, glad to have been able to sleep in for once.

"We're maybe going to Brighton," George said, putting his phone back onto the island.

"Why?" she asked, eyes lidded as she took a seat next to George and rested her head on the island.

"His friend was inviting him there," Dream said. "But how did you sleep?"

Drista raised her head from the island, staring at her brother with empty eyes. "I was texting with my friend in Florida, I didn't fall asleep until like 4 am."