13

The two got woken up by Dream's phone calling the next morning.

Or... night. It was 4:05 when the phone rang.

Dream peered his eyes open to try and not get blinded by the small source of light lighting the dark room up from his phone.

"Why isn't your phone on silent?" George muttered, tightening his grip around the taller.

Dream shrugged and picked the phone up, pressing the green button to accept the call he was getting, which was from his mother.

"Hello?" he said. "Why are you calling at, what is it for you, at like 11pm?"

"Your sister is landing in less than half an hour," she said. "So you should go ahead and get her."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? You know what, nevermind, I'm on my way," Dream said, propping himself up on his elbow. "Bye, I'll call you when I'm there."

"Okay, bye," his mom said before Dream hung up and threw his phone somewhere onto the bed, relaxing into George's arms again.

"Who just called?" George muttered.

"My mom," Dream groaned. "I have to go get my sister from the airport, she's landing in half an hour."

George sighed as Dream got himself out of the brown haired man's grip and stood up, going to his closet and picking out a comfortable outfit for himself.

"Want to join me in this fun adventure of getting my sister?" Dream joked, still exhausted.

The older man hummed and rolled onto his back, rubbing his eyes. "Sure," he muttered and sat up, placing his hands behind him. "I just need clothes."

"Help yourself, I'm going to go to the bathroom," Dream said before leaving the room.

George stood up and went to the blonde man's closet, flipping through the multiple pieces of clothing before picking out a black sweater with a white, wide smile on it (I'm still waiting on my dream merch😔🖕), and a pair of light gray sweatpants that'd definitely be a little too big for him.

He changed his clothes quickly, then hurried to the bathroom where Dream was brushing his teeth. "Can I get a spare toothbrush, if you have one?" George asked.

Dream nodded and opened the cabinet underneath, pointing at something while saying something inaudible through the toothpaste.

The only thing that the brunette could barely hear was something along the lines of "it's in there", which if you'd take it out of context would probably sound weird.

But with context, it sounded normal of course, I don't really get why I'm doing this.

George nodded and crouched down to get the extra packet of toothbrushes, and once he found them he stood back up straight (aha, right) and took one of them out of the packaging.

Because Dream had started some time before him, he also finished quicker and left the bathroom, telling George that he was going to find his stuff so they could leave as soon as possible.

And as soon as George returned from the bathroom, Dream put his phone into his back pocket and they were out the door in no time.

"Do you have a car?" George asked with a yawn(I just yawned), looking up at the taller as they stood awkwardly in the elevator, waiting for it to reach the ground floor.

Elevators are awkward, why have I just not noticed that?

Dream nodded. "I do, I just barely use it, I like walking," the blonde explained.