3

TW: second hand embarrassment or something

George rushed to the front door of his apartment.

He inserted his keys into the keyhole and turned it so the door would unlock quickly.

Once it was open he walked inside, kicked his shoes off and ran to his office.

He closed the doors to the room and locked it to prevent any of the people that worked from time to time in the apartment from walking in.

He sat down at his desk and put the box of his new phone onto the desk as well as his wallet and house keys.

He opened the box and got the phone out, putting the sim card into it and set the phone up.

After about half an hour of setting the phone up it finally allowed him to do what he needed to do.

He grabbed the handle of one of the drawers the desk contained and slid it open, taking out a notebook from it that he had written peoples phone numbers in, just in case.

Including Ben's number.

Now that he thought about it, he didn't really miss Ben, he didn't really care that he broke up with him. He just needed an explanation so he could go back to his day without worrying.

He flipped through the pages of numbers until he found Ben's number and typed it onto the keypad of the phone and hit the green button at the button to start the call.

It rang a couple of times before the person on the other line answered their phone.

"Hello?" Ben asked in a tired voice, he sounded like he had been crying, "Who is this?"

George let out a small breath of relief as he heard Ben's voice on the other end of the call.

"Hi." George said shyly, "It's george."

--------
{Ben's pov already huh?}

Ben lay in his bed, curled up in his blankets with his tv in front of his tv playing some random show that he had paid no mind to and only paid attention to it every now and then.

To try and take his mind off of george.

He missed the small brunette already.

He had been lying in his bed since he came home last night from George's house, his face was wet with tear streaks and his eyelids swollen.

Ben felt guilt in his stomach, he shouldn't have broken up with George, heh should've just helped him get better instead of leaving him.

At the thought of the small brunette boy his eyes started watering and blurring his eyesight, causing him to throw his head back onto the pillow mountain behind his head.

Why did he do it to himself? Why did he have to break up with george?

He sighed and untangled one of his hands from under the blankets to wipe his eyes, and just as he did so his phone rang.

It was a random number Ben had never seen before but he answered anyway.

"Hello?" he asked in a tired voice, "Who is this?"