22

I took this one as well
Also, have fun reading this chapter ;)

Around an hour passed and George had managed to watch one and a half video or so, Dream had one the first one.

The second video was almost finished when the door to the apartment was unlocked.

"I'm home!" Dream called as he kicked his shoes off and walked to the kitchen, laying the bags of groceries onto the counter. "Stay in bed, though. Don't come out."

George scoffed lightly with a small chuckle. "Alright," George called out. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Alright! I think food will be ready before you finish!" Dream called. "Depends!"

"Okay," George said before going to his closet, picking out sore clothes for when he was finished.

The older entered the bathroom connected to his bedroom, locking the door and putting his clothes down onto the counter next to the sink.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Dream stood in front of the stove with a hand on his hip, the other holding a paper with instructions.

The blonde hummed, turning the paper around quickly with furrowed brows, turning it back around quickly.

"What the fuck..." Dream mumbled, trying to figure out what the hell he was doing. "Oh! Yes! Finally."

Since Dream figured out what he had to do, he put the paper down on the table and started cooking, struggling with turning the stove on for a second.

After 20 minutes Dream finally finished cooking the pancakes he was making, getting to cutting fruit and got a jar of Nutella ready.

It took a while finding George's utensils, even though he seemed like a simple person, or not, his kitchen was very complicated.

Just in case, Dream had also bought a tray on his trip to the store, two leg looking things underneath it to keep it up.

The amount was enough for the two of them. Dream opened up a cupboard and took out two plates, taking two cups out of the same one.

He put one of the cups into the other to hold it easier, as soon as he heard the door to the bathroom of George's bedroom open he put down two of the plates and the cups, picking up the tray and headed to the master bedroom.

The blonde pushed the slightly ajar door further open with his leg and walked in, getting a slightly confused face from George.

"Sit down," Dream said, glancing down to the bed as he tilted his head down.

"Alright," George said, hesitantly sitting down on the bed. "Is this okay?"

Dream scoffed with a smirk and closed his eyes, shaking his head. Bro, "I don't give a fuck how you're sitting, so it's fine."

George scoffed, moving his hands away while Dream placed the tray on top of him, making George pull the leg thingies down before.

"Alright, I'll be back in a second," Dream said, rushing out of the room to get the rest of the stuff he left in the kitchen.