15

TW: sexual harassment/assault

It was now a week since Dream's sister had moved in with him. She still hadn't started school yet and George still stayed there, just in case.

And since Drista has occupied the guest bedroom, George stayed with Dream of course.

Not like he would've used the guest bedroom even if Drista wasn't there.

"Dream! Your phone is calling!"

The blonde man hurriedly tried to dry his hair with the towel he held in his hands, unlocked the bathroom door and rushed into the living room where George sat, waiting for the blonde.

"Here," George said, his voice lowered so the person in the other line wouldn't hear him, even though the call still hadn't gotten accepted, and passed Dream the phone.

"Thank you," Dream hummed and took the phone into his right hand, holding the towel in the other, and brought the phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hi, clay," a voice on the other end said. "It's your dad."

"Oh, hey, dad," Dream said. "What do you want?"

"It's regarding your sister's school," his father said. "She's starting next Monday. You know the rest."

"Okay," Dream muttered. "Thanks for letting me know, talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye," his father said before Dream hung up, lowering the phone from his ear.

"Who was it?" Washed and looked up from his phone to make eye contact with the taller. "You don't have to answer."

Dream sighed. "It was just my dad," he mumbled and threw his phone onto the couch next to George before going back to the bedroom to finish drying his hair.

"Oh," George mumbled and relaxed back onto the couch. "Did it go well?"

Dream made an unsure noise. "I don't know," the blonde said. "He didn't say a lot."

"Oh," George mumbled again. "At least it wasn't bad."

Dream only hummed in response and finally finished drying his hair with the now damp towel, and threw it down onto the floor.

"Have you brushed your teeth already?" Dream asked, peeking his head out of the doorway to look at George.

"Yeah," George said. "I did it before you took a shower."

"Oh, okay," the blonde mumbled.

George let out a yawn and turned his phone off, putting it down on the couch beside him, tilted his head back lazily and stared at the ceiling, eyes empty of all emotion.

After a few seconds considerence, he raised his head again and grabbed his phone, then stood up.

"I'm going to bed," he mumbled as he walked past the bedroom, opening the door opposite it to go into the blonde's bed.

"I'll be right there," Dream said through his toothpaste full mouth, his sentence muffling so George couldn't understand a word.