5

TW: yelling, breaking things(?)

Dream unlocked the door of his apartment and walked inside, closing the door behind him and kicking his slippers off before hopping onto his couch, exploding with happiness.

He just got the cute guys number! Fuck yes!

He got his phone up from his pocket and unlocked it just to open the phone app and smile over the fact that George's phone number was now on his phone.

He opened the brunette man's contact, running his eyes over the number and the contact name, smiling slightly as he read over the name George had given himself.

He opened their texts, met with a blank page since the two had never contacted each other and decided to send something, just to start a conversation and get to know George a little better.

Elevator guy

hi

-------

George yawned and walked to his bedroom to take a shower in the bathroom connected to the room.

He opened his closet and took out a pair of sweatpants, a t-shirt, a hoodie and a pair of boxers and walked into his bathroom, locking the door behind him so no one would walk in on him.

Not like anyone would be there anyways. 

After he stripped his clothes off of his body, he turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up.

He put his hand underneath the water to check the temperature, pulling it back instantly because of the forgotten stinging in his palms.

But from what he felt, the flow seemed hot enough for him to get inside and let the water fall freely onto his bare body, feeling both revealed and even worse at the same time.

He finished his shower shortly, without crying to his surprise.

Putting his clothes back on he heard the front door open, the noise being faint because of how far down the hallway the door was.

George felt his heart stop as he pulled his hoodie slowly over his head, trying to make as little to no sound.

As he started hearing footsteps getting closer to the bathroom, which meant they had to be near, George began to panic.

He was fucking cornered, he had nowhere to go.

The only escape would be jumping out of the window, but of course he wouldn't jump out of the window from the 6th floor and heavily injure himself, he'd rather not do so.

The footsteps became more audible before completely stopping.

George sucked in his breath and his heart started beating a lot faster as the doorknob got shaken violently.

"Hello?" George called, backing away from the door.

"George?"

Fucking Ben. 

Of course. He was the only other person with access to the flat, who else would it be?

"George, are you in there?" Ben called again, shaking the doorknob to try and open the door.

"Yeah?" George answered in a shaky voice. "Why are you here?"

"I'm worried about you, George." Ben admitted. "You haven't been answering my texts and calls."

George hesitated a little before answering Ben, he could hear the taller man's loud sighs from outside the bathroom.

Should he just tell him the truth? Fuck it.