thirty

wow chapter thirty already. i'm really milking this story by it's teets

also should these chapters start being long (1000+ words) or nah?
-

soobin woke up at six am to the sound of his phones alarm clock blasting right next to his ear. he reached under his pillow to turn it off, getting lazily slapped by the younger who got scared by it.

"why so early?" kai asked groggily, rubbing his tired eyes.

"i have to go back home to get ready then i have to go to daniels with his uniform then come back here to pick you up." soobin explained, almost tripping over his feet to get ready. kai just nodded, rolling back over onto his side to get some more sleep before he had to get up.

soobin quietly left his house and got into his car after unlocking it. he sat back in the drivers seat, eyes wide open as he tried to wake himself up just enough to not fall asleep at the wheel.

he arrived home and spotted mr choi leaving the house. he parked the car on the side, not blocking the drive way and got out.

"oh soobin good morning." mr choi greeted him. "morning."

"so how was meeting with my son?"

"it was okay apart from him and daniel fighting." the student explained, feeling awkward.

"yeah jihoon did mention that he bumped into an enemy of his."

soobins eyebrows furrowed at his teacher. "jihoon?" he asked. "jihoon is jeremys korean name. i don't know if he'll be going by it in school though." soobin just nodded, wanting to just go into his house and get ready.

"well i'll see you later today at school." mr choi bid his goodbye and soobinnie was finally able to enter his house.

his mother was still fast asleep so he quietly showered, got dressed and made himself breakfast. it wasn't until almost half seven when his mother woke up and came downstairs, almost having a heart attack seeing soobin sitting at the kitchen island after she turned the lights on.

"soobin! when did you get back? and why are you eating breakfast in the dark?" she asked, going to pour herself a glass of water.

"i got back over an hour ago and i didn't want to wake you up. but i did bump into mr choi when he was leaving." soobin said as he got up to put his bowl and spoon in the sink.

"yeah he had to leave early for work. are you leaving soon?" soobin nodded. "i have to go to daniels with his school stuff then go to kais to pick him up."

"what about beomgyu?"

soobin paused as he was washing the bowl. he frowned, thinking back to the letter.

"beomgyu moved to america yesterday." he said lowly.

"what? and i didn't even get a goodbye?"

"none of us got a goodbye. he told us he moved through a letter that kai got. he didn't even say goodbye at school when i had to leave for work." soobin was salty. who wouldn't be when your best friend of six years just up and leaves the country for love and didn't even tell his friends in person.

"oh i'm so sorry bin. i'm sure he really wanted to but was too hurt to do it." his mother tried to cheer him up, rubbing his arm. soobin just nodded, deciding to just head to daniels now to calm his mind.

after grabbing his and daniels things, he left the house and got in the car after carefully placing the freshly ironed uniform in the back seat and drove off.

"hey siri. call daniel."

"calling daniel. mobile."

he quickly put the call on speaker phone and waited for the elder to pick up.

"hello?" a groggy voice asked through the phone. soobin laughed at daniels sleepy voice. "are you just awake?"

"yeah. my head's pounding as well." he could hear groaning and a lot of rustling so he figured the elder was getting out of bed.

"i'm coming over to yours right now and i have painkillers."

"fuck you're the best thank you. when you get here come straight in. i'm gonna take a shower." daniel spoke, the sound of water running could be heard in the background.

"okay see you then."

he got to daniels a few minutes later, bringing everything he needed into the building and to the elevator. he held up the school uniform that hung by a hanger and dusted it off, flattening out the velvet material of the blazer to go in one direction.

the elevator stopped on the floor and the doors opened to reveal a girl in the same uniform as him.

"oh soobin?" she asked, shocked to see the taller. "yes? who are you?" he asked, stepping out of the elevator.

"i'm sabrina! i'm in your english class. i sit a few seats behind you."

soobin tried to recall her ever being in his class but he can't pinpoint her face. to save himself from hurting her and making the situation awkward, he just lied.

"oh yeah i remember you. i didn't know you lived here."

"yeah i just moved here last week. are you visiting someone?" he nodded.

"i'm friends with the new students today so i'm delivering him his uniform." he explained. she just nodded along, tucking a strand of her baby pink hair behind her ear.

"well i'll see you soon in class. bye soobin." she waved before getting in the elevator. he waved back with a smile that faded once the doors closed and walked to daniels door.

after what happened with hyemi, he's learning to understand when someone is flirting with him, especially the moves girls do when they're with a boy they like. funnily enough, daniel does the exact same thing so either he's really friendly and clingy or he does like him back.

he walked straight into the apartment, noticing how there's still boxes everywhere but now a black couch was sat in the middle of the room. some of the boxes where even being used as tables which soobin found cute.

the bathroom door opened and out walked a soaking wet daniel with a towel wrapped around his waist, his now black hair styled in a middle part and dripping wet.

soobin gawked at the sight in front of him with wide eyes and his mouth open. this was his first time ever seeing a man ever look like this straight out of the shower.

"soobinnie? you okay?"

daniel snapped soobin out of his thoughts, the youngers face growing red. "s-sorry. yeah, i'm okay. here's your uniform." he quickly handed the elder the uniform, turned his head away from the others direction.

"you liking what you see?" daniel joked, enjoying seeing the younger so flustered.

"sh-shut up and go change." soobin stuttered, covering his red face with his hands. daniel went off into a room to get changed.