forty three

the next morning, daniel sat in soobins desk chair, holding the wallet in his hands as he listened to the younger softly sleep.

inside the wallet contained everything a person would need; a driver's license, credit cards, extra money, a— y'know just incase. now, daniel only had to find out why it was here. of course he knows that the asshole was over but why? and why didn't soobin tell him? was it because he would've and still is gonna kill him? most likely, but that's not the problem here.

when he was trying to get his sleep and not think about it, jeremy's pungent cologne was burning his nostrils and he thought maybe he was going insane and just had him too much on his mind until he moved onto his belly and smelt nothing but him coming from the pillow. he felt like he was gonna throw up just laying there so he had to move to the chair, and now here he is, barely got any sleep and thinking of ways to murder that son of a bitch.

"junie? are you okay?" a tired soobin groggily asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. daniel nodded, "yeah, i'm fine baby." he turned to flash him a forced smile. soobin reached over to check the time of his phone, groaning when he noticed how early it still was.

"it's 5am jun, come back to bed." he spoke, snuggling back into his bed, nose blind to the foreign smell. daniel let out a deep sigh before getting up and walking over to soobin.

"i gotta get going actually. i have something being delivered today." daniel spoke softly, sorta half lying. the furniture wasn't being delivered until later tonight.

soobin emitted a soft whine, clinging onto his boyfriends arm in protest. "do you want some help?" he barely spoke in a whisper, voice too hoarse and tired.

daniel smiled down at his boyfriend, running a hand through soobins soft raven hair. "thank you but you should get your sleep. i'll call you later." he announced, bending down to kiss the youngers forehead before quietly leaving the bedroom.

he crept down the stairs, slowly unlocking the door before leaving into the cold air. once he stepped outside after quietly shutting the front door, he let out a deep breath, white fog leaving his mouth with every breath he took.

getting into his tesla, he put on the heating before digging into his pocket to bring out the wallet. searching through the wallet and reading everything in there, he finally found what he was looking for and typed it in his gps.

after daniel left, soobin found it hard to fall back asleep. sleep is one of soobins favourite things but nowadays he's been having trouble falling asleep. whether it be odi rattling in his cage, noises outside, or just stress, he just can't seem to fall asleep quickly. he even surprised himself when he actually fell asleep immediately last night. it was probably because he had such a horrible night the night before because of jeremy and maybe because he was tired from mini golf.

soobin reached for his phone and immediately turned down the brightness after he just got flashbanged. he scrolled through the notifications he got during the night, laughing at the memes beomgyu sent through the groupchat. he also saw that he had a few messages from jeremy. sighing, he opened the chat and read them.

shitty asswipe

shitty asswipe
yo
i left my wallet at yours
should be on the desk

soobin furrowed his brows at the texts before letting out a long groan, throwing the covers off of him and getting out of bed.

he walked to his desk and looked around, lifting up everything to find the bastards wallet but he couldn't see it. plus how stupid can you be to leave something that valuable at someones place? he's just asking to lose all his money. groaning again, soobin sent him a message, cringing when he got a reply so quickly.