PLEASE READ

Hey besties!! :)

This is a bit more serious but I feel like it needs to be said and if you don't want to read this, then feel free not to- I just think it's something that I should say.

Okay, so we all know about the horrible things going on around the world- one thing at the moment is involving the Palestinians. Other things thsat aren't as recent but are still just as important are things like Black Lives Matter, racism in general, being homophopic and other things.

Now, all of these are important and I'm really glad to see people trying to take action on it- even by just writing it and posting it on social media can make a difference. Here's the thing though, people are posting it just to seem like they care and so that people don't come at them (and I'm not saying everyone does it, but I, personally, know people who have done it). 

Things like these ARE NOT A TREND!!! These are serious, real life things that are destroying people everyday. It's not some thing to be posted randomly on social media to seem like you care- it HAS to be something that you actually believe in otherwise what difference does it make?

So yeah, this isn't some trendy thing and I am in NOW WAY WHATSOEVER saying that you guys are doing it, I just feel like it has to be said.

Ok that's all :)

Buhbye besties :)