Please read

Hello my dear besties

I was reading through the comments and want to talk about something.

So if you're reading this, I'm going by the (hopefully wise) assumption that you would've read my Sirius Black oneshot in here called 'Insecurities'.

Now, a lot of people were commenting on it describing themselves- some of you were saying which positively (which I fucking love) but most were saying it negatively.

At the author of this book, I feel I need to show responsibility (huh, what's that?) in a situation like this (wtf I sound too formal...it's weird and I don't like it one bit)

In this chapter, I was simply FULFILLING A REQUEST!! The character had brown hair and brown eyes and I described them as 'boring' purely for the sake of the story. I have brown hair and eyes (that are so dark they look black) but I think they're beautiful. I don't think these are 'boring' or 'ugly' in any way, shape or form. For example, there are comments saying things like "at least someone can understand I have a reason to hate my ugly brown eyes and hair" NO, MY FRIEND, NO. It is called writing and fulfilling a request. I think that these feature are beautiful

I hope you all know that you are all beautiful. Your 'ugly' is my version of gorgeous. Whether your hair is brown, blonde, red, heck even if it's glittery multi-coloured, know that you're fucking gorgeous. You have amazing eyes, idc what you say, everyody's eyes are unique and special in their own way and you bloody rock it.

If you ever want to talk to me about anything (good or bad), just DM and I'll be more than happy to talk to you. ❤

Now remember, you're kind, funny, smart, beautiful and a badass bitch :)

And please don't leave comments saying things like 'but yeah this doesn't apply to me, I'm genuinely ugly' because BISH TF?!?!?!?!

If you're ugly then what am I?! A pufferfish?!

Exactly.

I'm not a pufferfish...and neither are you. (I should really get that on a shirt...ermmm motivational speaker whoooo?)

You're fucking beautiful....I'll just repeat the senetence I said earlier: 

You're kind, funny, smart, beautiful and a badass bitch <3

And if you think otherwise, I will personally hunt you down and keep you in my not-stalkerish-at-all eyesight until you agree with me.

And IF someone tells you otherwise, just let me know who I need to kill, okay? :) Okay. I always have a spear bottle of acid on me so I'll drown their eyes in it before stabbing them with my plastic butter knives from school 11469875236854148962 times for disrespecting you. And then I'll boil and broth their insides and body before burning those and feeding them to Nagini who I'm sure would love a little snack :)

And that's just the start of it

And now there's some screaming going on in my neighbourhood and I want to see what the fight is about so I'll be on my way.

Bye bye friends :)

I want freshly baked cookies :(